Whats the largest thing you've restocked-just asking^^

naalaro

Even though being an avid restocker myself, i have yet to restock THE BIG ONE...the biggest i got was a Prickly potion worth round 500k...

too add fuel to the fire, my a buddy of mine keeps sending me screenshots of his restocking exploits, just yesterday he sent me a picture of him restocking a Bag of Healing dust worth round 8 million i think, with the words "Noob!" printed boldly below.

I swear i could had reached through the monitor to strangle him ^^

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bit sad, but the only items i've ever restocked were the ones needed to get the three avatars. the chocolate! one really kept me on the edge--i ended up rs'ing caramel custard drops worth 70k. unfortunately, these things don't exactly sell like hotcakes..

bit sad, but the only items i've ever restocked were the ones needed to get the three avatars. the chocolate! one really kept me on the edge--i ended up rs'ing caramel custard drops worth 70k. unfortunately, these things don't exactly sell like hotcakes..

Huh exactly, items worth more than 50k sell quite slowly. That Prickly Potion of mine took like two weeks to sell. But they DO sell in the end i guess.

I'm not much of a restocker (although with expensive things like the Healing Dust being sold for a ton more than bought at it's shop, I may have to at one point to avoid bankruptcy -_-), I've managed to get a Blue Pepper Pizza a while ago. Sold it for about 93K.

Others were snipes. :/ Green Yurble Morphing Potion and Droolik Plushie at 99K each. Sold the potion for 120K and the plushie for about 150K.

By the way... Mind posting that screenshot? I'm kinda curious. XD

the biggest thngs i have restocked were two secret lab map pieces that i found (33k each) and a green uni morphing potion i won from the wheel of excitement (13k)

AHhh worse luck! That potion is one of the lowest priced around, most others would give a huge profit.

Illusens Journey (Book)

Estimated around one million.

^_^

All my big items are in my sdb ... So the biggest thing that I sell was a petpet for 1800 np... But when I get the packrat avy, I will sell everything !

Ahhh that avvie again huh? Well when the time comes for your big sale do tell us people here so we all may place varying amounts of cash into your wallet. :D

XD I am absolutely useless at restocking - I can barely make a profit, let alone actually get any good items.

When chocolate neggs first came out it seemed I was the only one interested in buying them, so I had several and just bought them all. It was just by chance I ran quickly through the Chocolate Factory too to see what was up, and got 30k a whack in return for each which was a low wizard price. They only sell for around 5k now though. I rarely restock though, this was probably the most time I spent doing it.

Even though being an avid restocker myself, i have yet to restock THE BIG ONE...the biggest i got was a Prickly potion worth round 500k...

too add fuel to the fire, my a buddy of mine keeps sending me screenshots of his restocking exploits, just yesterday he sent me a picture of him restocking a Bag of Healing dust worth round 8 million i think, with the words "Noob!" printed boldly below.

I swear i could had reached through the monitor to strangle him ^^

I know the feeling. I've wanted to reach through my monitor and strangle a few annoying people when they IM me. By the way, cute Ghost (?) Xweetok. I love Xweetoks!

I know the feeling. I've wanted to reach through my monitor and strangle a few annoying people when they IM me. By the way, cute Ghost (?) Xweetok. I love Xweetoks!

Oh yes :3 She's already my Spectacular, i saw those big red eyes on a Ghost Xweetok and fell in love with em.

She'll look more spiffy once i can get neocash, i have her drawer all planned out and stuff, but i cant get neocash in my area so...belaurgh

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Princess Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please stay on topic.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

on my last account, Leaded Elemental Vial, which was around 45m at the time (sold it for like 37 though i think to a friend)

on this account, biggest was Glowing Cauldron, worth around 17m, and 2x Darigan Draik MPs (one stolen by pant devil, oof xD other sold around 7.5m)

on my last account, Leaded Elemental Vial, which was around 45m at the time (sold it for like 37 though i think to a friend)

on this account, biggest was Glowing Cauldron, worth around 17m, and 2x Darigan Draik MPs (one stolen by pant devil, oof xD other sold around 7.5m)

Oh GODS your brilliance is all encompasing and UNBELIEVABLE, allow this most HUMBLE of servents to grovel before your feet!

:3

You a maller per chance?

LOL please please, no grovelling xD :*

and yeah i just recently started malling, like last week. im really starting to enjoy it! the profits are decent, and i got lucky and found a wonderful mall + spot in it

i posted some of my rs screenies, just some of the more special ones to me:

http://www.neopets.com/~Ziasaur

enjoy! :*!

Enjoy? ENJOY?!?

Aghhhh!!!!

*sigh*

As soon as I get my BD set (in around... 3 years -_-), I will start to focus on RSing. -_-

Or maybe, looking at how much you get from it, I should start now...

But there's too much competition, and my time zone simply won't allow for restocking during the less active hours. :/

LOL please please, no grovelling xD :*

and yeah i just recently started malling, like last week. im really starting to enjoy it! the profits are decent, and i got lucky and found a wonderful mall + spot in it

i posted some of my rs screenies, just some of the more special ones to me:

http://www.neopets.com/~Ziasaur

enjoy! :*!

*BISH*

I actually like seeing stuff like this, especially one good friend of mine who sends me exploits like, every week enjoys making me feel very small.

It reminds me ive still got some way to go, even though i've already progressed from my days of revering a paintbrush as an ultimate luxury XD. Now i dont blink an eyelid at them anymore (seen to many zeroes in numbers during my time on neopets already...)