Official Puzzle Challenge Topic!

Superfly

Well now, 17 didn't take long. I guess I'm used to this kind of thing now. But I still can't make heads or tails of 15...

Edit: Okay, I think I spotted a pattern somewhere in there...

Edit: Got it! I liked that one.

By the way, I took a look at 4 again today...Here's one of the (slightly) less ridiculous things I came up with: WHAT FEROCIOUS MONSTER RESIDES ON THE IMAM HUT?

So...gimme a hint - is that the right question? Lol.

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still working on number 4,

I think i've got something!

And If I've solved it, I'm done with all puzzles, for now.

But first I must solve it <_<

Number 18 is done, but I am finding #17 so frustrating! (And #4, well, haven't even bothered looking at that for days!)

I followed my own advice - leave and come back with fresh perspective - but it is doing my head in!

I don't suppose I could beg a hint for 17 please Izzy? Could you at least tell us poor ignoramuses if Jerry's statement is a red herring or not?

I found something that linked them all, put that in and it was wrong :eh:

Obviously it's not THE something I was supposed to find...back to the drawing board

You're looking for the next one in the sequence - hence the ??? ;)

Okay...I thought I got them, but something seems odd about 9 down - it's only two digits. Unless I'm getting 15 across wrong? But I checked that one firsthand...

Whoever said the numbers had to have three digits? :P

Number 18 is done, but I am finding #17 so frustrating! (And #4, well, haven't even bothered looking at that for days!)

I followed my own advice - leave and come back with fresh perspective - but it is doing my head in!

I don't suppose I could beg a hint for 17 please Izzy? Could you at least tell us poor ignoramuses if Jerry's statement is a red herring or not?

Sorry, no hints *grins* As for Jerry... well, he's tyring to be helpful - unfortunately, he's a little confused at the moment... Xepha took his coffee away ;o

Arg!! I don't know the prize for scoring 11 ate Tyranu Evavu, and I ran out of plays for the day. Now I'll have to wait until at least tomorrow to finish this puzzle. :grrr:

EDIT: Never mind. I found the answer.

Yessss!!! I got 11! And 19, too. Mainly because I knew what to do - although I worked it out, then put in the wrong answer twice before I realized why I was wrong :P. I love my graphing calculator...most of the time.

Only #4 and #6 left! You better watch out, Shadow, I'm catching up!

why am i so lacking in cleverness? i think i should blame my parents.. >=(

JOKING!!!

but omg. my brain is frying

and it's so frustrating realizing that the one's i have the most trouble on are the ones people got in the first 5 seconds

maybe i'm thinking too much o_O

Nice One!

First I tought it would take forever.

Then I rememberd an old puzzle!

And I solved it!

Gah...I went through all of the trouble to fill out the Crossnumber puzzle, making sure to take Jerry's clue into account, and got locked out anyway! Curse you, Izzy!

I solved 19 in less than 5 seconds. It's a very popular puzzle, so I already knew the answer. If you solved yesterday's puzzle, then you should remember. xD