FINALS - Krawk Island vs Roo Island!

Guest Krawk Islander

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest

I WAS ON LAST NIGHT WHEN THE RI VS KI MATCH BEGAN AND NOW THA IM BACK ON I CHECKED TO TRY AND PREDICT WHO IS WINNING THE YYB BY THE TOP GOAL SHOOTING. I CHECKED WHO HAS IMPROVED MORE AND AS IT TURNS OUT, KI IS LOSING. COME ON! PLAAAAY!

Guest Guest

I hope DC will win against HW because if DC will win they will have the same place with HW last year.

The Champion will always get 7th next year. Is that true??

You know, I don't have a problem with supporting your team on the boards and such, but isn't news supposed to be... oh, I don't know... unbiased? I can understand a little fun, but when I (an avid RI supporter) go to see who won and lost, I don't exactly appreciate having YOU'RE GOING TO LOSE thrown in my face. Come on, I checked you guys before I even saw the actual results on neopets. I trust you to be more professional than that, at least in official news articles.

I don't think it's biased at all because we got this from a survey from the neoboards. I do not intent to hurt any team's feelings/morale. I just present to you the data that we have gathered.

Maybe TDN doesn't support any particular team, but Krawk Islander and HBK (who both support KI) are extremely active in the AC news department, and are representing TDN and making it look very biased (not just in this article either, I just chose not dispute the others).

Krawk Islander and HBK is the same person! :D

However, that being said... thanks to everyone who worked so hard and made this the best AC coverage site I've ever seen. And now, it's time for an EPIC SHOWDOWN!!! Good luck to everybody, and may the best team win!

Thanks for that comment. We plan to continue in giving you the best AC coverage.

And it's BlackJaguar who's active on the AC news coverage front, alongside with me, and he's from DC, so even less bias.

Correct. I've written so much article during my collage days that it's basically instinct to me to remove any biases. :D

Guest its ending soon  D:

i cant believe that the altador cup is ending in about a day.

good luck to everyone for the last day of the ACIII. everyone did really well, especially KI and RI, i think those two deserve the top two spots. i think those two have the most dedicated player and that both teams deserve to win, even though i hope my team, KI, wins.

Thanks to Krawk Islander, Black Jaguar, Xepha, and all of you guys who made this ACIII coverage. you guys did a fantastic job.

Good luck guys! im gonna get back to playing YYB and stuff again.

i cant believe that the altador cup is ending in about a day.

good luck to everyone for the last day of the ACIII. everyone did really well, especially KI and RI, i think those two deserve the top two spots. i think those two have the most dedicated player and that both teams deserve to win, even though i hope my team, KI, wins.

Thanks to Krawk Islander, Black Jaguar, Xepha, and all of you guys who made this ACIII coverage. you guys did a fantastic job.

Good luck guys! im gonna get back to playing YYB and stuff again.

You're welcome. Yeah. I can't believe it's our last day too... I'm a bit sad and happy at the same time.

I hope you continue supporting TDN. :D

This be a Krawkers year! We'll lose the best players of our teams, and that why we have to do it this year! RI can win next year!

Goodluck to all team (I kind of hope FL won't be left last)

Thanks for supporting us..poor faerieland fans :crying:

We're always ending like losers, but at least we're not the last :graduated:

Guest adrianna
Ugh, is Neopets not loading for anyone else? ._.

its not working for me either!!

...still...

Ohhh!!! Well.. It will be interesting to see who pulls it off. Personally I wanted the final between us and LD, but I guess RI is ok :P Good luck everyone!!! We will all find out in a matter of hours who won!!!

KI FTW

Guest P0keth

Ugh, this still makes me mad, Neopets won't load and I was hoping to go up a rank or two today, plus I'm on KI so I can't even help my team in the finals <_<

I'm pretty sure it's not my computer because every site but Neopets loads quickly.

Guest Guest

JHVSKHVDJKFHDKsda

For the third day in a row, I cannot get on neopets.

So many users can't get on, but they're still running the AC.

It isn't fair. I can't even support my team or see how we're doing.

Guest P0keth

To everyone who can't load Neopets:

It's your IP Address that is affecting it for some reason, use a Proxy server (Google it) and that should bypass it, it worked for me, kind of annoying though.

Guest Folktale

Are the game stats working for anyone who can log in?

Mine aren't showing the results from any of the games I've played today, and I think this happened before? :sad01_anim:

Guest Scott
Are the game stats working for anyone who can log in?

Mine aren't showing the results from any of the games I've played today, and I think this happened before? :sad01_anim:

what proxy and browser??

Guest adrianna
To everyone who can't load Neopets:

It's your IP Address that is affecting it for some reason, use a Proxy server (Google it) and that should bypass it, it worked for me, kind of annoying though.

okkkkk so i typed in google, typed in neopets, clicked on the "welcome to neopets" link the loading bar gets to halfway and just stops. thats the same thing it does when i just type it in, loads halfway then stops. and i have a super high speed computer, and it takes at least 5mins to load it halfway...

still a no go!!!

Guest Folktale
what proxy and browser??

I've tried using both Internet Explorer and Firefox with no results, although now the scores update for SS and MSN.

But I'm afraid I don't know what a proxy is? >.<

Guest scott
I've tried using both Internet Explorer and Firefox with no results, although now the scores update for SS and MSN.

But I'm afraid I don't know what a proxy is? >.<

grrr.....neo....should return to the normal way...... thxs though

Guest clock_maker0

:king: Go LD!!! TNT Hasn't added the final scores! :grrr:

I hope we win! I just played as Jelly World... By changing the Site adress you can choose who you play against/as

Cool aye!

Announcements