Mercury...Not fun.

Macabre

As a matter of fact, most bacteria are either helpful or harmless. It's only a few bacteria that affect our health negatively. :yes:

And for anybody that's interested, there are a whole range of different lighting methods listed here (yes, I looked this up XD ).

And for anybody that's interested, there are a whole range of different lighting methods listed here (yes, I looked this up XD ).

Cool. :yes: I definately prefer to use LED lighting.

I can't stop laughing. I'm sorry but that is hilarious!!!

You laugh at my sufferings and light-breaking? :ohno:

You laugh at my sufferings and light-breaking? :ohno:

Don't worry - insanity like that is pretty normal here. There are some people who are insane enough to laugh at pretty much anything (even Metroid's puns x_x ).

And I believe that LEDs are only just starting to catch on for area lighting purposes, mainly because they weren't quite bright enough before. :yes:

Don't worry - insanity like that is pretty normal here. There are some people who are insane enough to laugh at pretty much anything (even Metroid's puns

Insanity is good. (:

And I believe that LEDs are only just starting to catch on for area lighting purposes, mainly because they weren't quite bright enough before.

They are quite lovely now. :yes: I hope they become more common.

Another reason to love LED's: They were used in Beijing tonight at the opening of the Olympics, and looked really cool. :) The big scroll that looked like it was rolling up and unrolling at the same time was incredible.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Princess Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post, use the edit button instead. Posts merged.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Wow... I didn't watch the opening ceremony, but that sounds pretty cool. And yes, I'm pretty sure LEDs will catch on pretty quickly in the near future.

It seems that this topic is now mainly about alternative artificial light sources. :P

I have to agree the opening of the olympics was great! I especially like the how the pictures acturally come to life in the scoll. LEDs are really useful during performents...

• 2 months later...

I just watched 40 Year Old Virgin yesterday, and there is this one scene where they are just smashing a bunch of those light tubes... I am now guessing that is sorta dangerous 0_0

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Morbid Morgan) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics inactive for more than 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Morbid Morgan if you have any questions regarding this action.