Werelupe + Pet Lending Updates

Hello again all :)

Thanks to forums member crxsnochic we now have a Halloween Lupe to lend out for the "Werelupe" avatar - yay! Cajoruth also has a nearly-aged Mazzew attached, so when you borrow her you'll be able to get two avatars. Neat, eh?

2.png

Also, after our first month of lending via transfer chains, we've made a few updates to our Pet Lending Rules! We have also set up a proper schedule so you can see which chains are coming up soon :)

Hopefully this will make it a bit easier for you all to decide which chains you want to join!

Thanks,

Izzy & Ashley.

A big thank to Crxsnochic for the werelupe :)

I like this lending chain schedule *run to apply into the August chain* ^_^

Welcome to TDN :) The ALP has a shop on the jerrypteri account for anyone who wants to donate.

Thanks! I bought some invisible sand to add to my collection of about a billion invisible sands.. lol :D

Wow - a big thanks to crxsnochic! :D And I'm glad to hear that the pet lending chains are going well. :yes:

I just donated and looking at the shop description again, I can't help but to laugh.

Hi all. You seem to have stumbled upon our little donation booth. There's a whole lotta sand down there, and I here some Neopoints clinking in your pocket. So maybe you could donate? :D

*looks*

NP: 1

>_>

I've got to say thanks to crxsnochic as well ^_^

I recently joined and am hoping to join some pet lending chains also.

Just donated for blue sand [which I'll be adding to my sdb for the packrat avvie :D]

[My "s" key isn't working so well so sorry in advance if there's a very annoying typo o_O]

I've got to say thanks to crxsnochic as well ^_^

I recently joined and am hoping to join some pet lending chains also.

Just donated for blue sand [which I'll be adding to my sdb for the packrat avvie :D]

[My "s" key isn't working so well so sorry in advance if there's a very annoying typo o_O]

How much is the collateral

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Princess Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Quotes don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.