Meridell takes AC by storm after victory vs Roo!

Guest Krawk Islander

Guest Krawk Islander

After the usual update of our Standings page, we don't see any any positions changes, despite some shocking results today, except for Maraqua, who are now 10th. Roo Island was beat (closely) by Meridell, which no one expected. Kreludor was trumped by Lost Desert, but both keep their positions, although Shenkuu is getting dangerously closer. As I've had report that BlackJaguar, our daily reporter, seems to have had a hangover after drinking too much sake with the ninjas after their win against Brightvale, I'll be reporting today:

meridell_100.gifWe are here at Meridell, who seems to have uplifted their kindness and hospitality to their highest level. Instead of giving me dung, as usual, they handed me a handful of fresh berries, which were delicious. Now, they are ecstatic about their close win to Roo Island, while realizing that today they play their biggest rivals, Brightvale. We see them sharpening their pitchforks (why don't they just use cutlasses? Seriously.) for this mighty battle that most likely will sway totally to King Skarl's side.

Meanwhile, the pirates face Darigan Citadel, in what seems to be one of the best matches the Cup has to offer. We remind you that the pirates managed to clean sweep last round, and with this one coming to a close in just 3 days, what can be expected out of two powerhouses (well, DC isn't so much of one this year)?

Also, can Lost Desert be the one who beats Roo so they net their second consecutive loss? We'll see...

Feel free to comment on our news post, no registration required for guests.

Krawk Islander is positively right. When Krawk Islander wrote about Shenkuu being dangerously close I agree with him. It is therefore obvious that the ninjas are catching up. The only difference that might make Shenkuu drop placing is their match with the Tyranitarians. It is expected that TY will take Slushie Slinger and maybe Make Some Noise. Kreuldor will have an easier match with Dr sloth's Virtupets. Shenkuu might drop their placing because of this match. If Shenkuu doesn't have an all three win against TY they will have no chance in coming 4th. As their next match is against the past defending champion, Darigan Citadel. Maraqua might again spring a surprise in Slushie Slinger.

Shenkuu for the Altadorian Cup.

Shenkuu this is your year!

Perseverance is the key to absolute success!!!

Guest Krawk Islander

That is not true, Heatherfall. Shenkuu might not claim 4th today, because they will lose in SS, but they have more chances of making 4th than Kreludor has in the long run. Wanna see?

Kreludor Schedule - Virtupets, Roo Island, Haunted Woods

Shenkuu Schedule - Tyrannia, Darigan Citadel, Maraqua

2 strong teams for Kreludor, just 1 for SK. Although they must win against DC to get 4th.

Guest Unknown DC supporter
Haunted Woods isn't much of a hard team to defeat though....(no offense to HW supporters)

HEY, we lost to HW right but we also win against them.

Guest Krawk Islander
I HOPE a miracle would happen.

DC sweeps the pirates!

Last year it wouldn't be hard, and I'd have no doubt about it, but this year it seems a little hard to do.

Certainly not impossible, but hard nonetheless.

Guest Harthit

DC may lose to Shenkuu like the last time when they had a tie 4 all games. as long as Shenkuu wins DC in SS and Yooyuball, Shenkuu may take fourth( msot likely but they will have to win the rest of the matches) :laughingsmiley: Shenkuu 4 the cup!:)

Guest Shenkuu Fan

It seems like shenkuu is getting closer everyday to that 4th place. I think we're gonna get it. Good luck to the other teams :)

Guest devilhunterkai109

Come on Darigan!! Let's do this!!

Give those Krawk Islanders a big blow of defeat when they think it's all settled in!

Guest Kreludork

I would watch out for meridell they have the easiest schedule ending this. I actually do see lost desert falling if they get sweeped today or tomorrow when they play roo island and krawk island. If kreludor can do good against roo island....i think they pretty much got some breathing room in the first bracket.

I do see Shenkuu losing at least one game in each of those match ups.

TY will win SS no doubt, DC is always a tough team, and MQ has been doing strong in SS lately, even beating RI.

That is not true, Heatherfall. Shenkuu might not claim 4th today, because they will lose in SS, but they have more chances of making 4th than Kreludor has in the long run. Wanna see?

Kreludor Schedule - Virtupets, Roo Island, Haunted Woods

2 strong teams for Kreludor, just 1 for SK. Although they must win against DC to get 4th.

Wow, I checked that out too! If we can stay in first, in the finals we will face one of those two, so I checked out their battles.

Good luck KI, and good luck DC. Oh, and GO LOST DESERT!!!