2. 2. Continued

• Haunted Woods
    • Darigan
    • Virtupets
    • Lost Desert
    • Faerieland
    • Brightvale
    • Kiko lake (again)
    • Vote here if you picked one from the 1st ten.

So next year, Another team will be removed for Kiko Lakes return. Who do you think.

I personally think Krawk island may be out next year. They are a big team, but it seems TNT has made a story why already.

Caption Dasher, this is his last year. So the story may be "No suitable captain has been found to lead the team this year"

So next year, Another team will be removed for Kiko Lakes return. Who do you think.

I personally think Krawk island may be out next year. They are a big team, but it seems TNT has made a story why already.

Caption Dasher, this is his last year. So the story may be "No suitable captain has been found to lead the team this year"

i say tyrannia or brightvale.... i dont think a gigantic team is like allowed to get kicked out xD the boards would have a riot :(

ya i think its either krawk island or roo island.. Cause krawk island cause dasher might retire. but (this is what i thought dont be mad please) i thought he would retire if they didn't win the cup..

Roo island because they couldn't find another player to replace Jair Tollet.. cause she might go back to maraqua

I think that an "underdog" team like Altador or Brightvale might get kicked out next year.

(they're underdogs imho...but whatever xP)

I'm on Altador (this year only, subject to change ^_^ ), and it doesn't really matter all that much to me if they get kicked out.

And, I too doubt that a "big" team like KI will get kicked out. After all, a lot of people are on that team.

(Disclaimer: I don't know a lot about the Altador Cup so feel free to correct me on any of this information. ^_^ )

True, true, I don't think Altador will be removed anytime soon. But I think someone will replace Captain Dasher for the next Altador Cup because they are a big team and all... I see Tyrannia or Brightvale out next Cup.

Tyrannia's quite a good team. Faerieland and Brightvale are...well, provide good stories. It's the Altador Cup. Maraqua's the only underwater team.(Kiko Lake isn't too much)... So I'd say Virtupets, Terror Mountain or...even Meridell.

Huh, if theres a team that may be kicked out it could be one that shows no particular importance or significance to the overall altador cup arena. Im guessing Virtupets, or maybe altador itself..although that may be unlikely lol, since how can there be an altador cup with no altador in it?

I'll most likely stick with shenkuu next year...i may choose to go with mystery island though.

I don't really know who will get kicked out. I just don't want it to be Faerieland because I love them and I would have no idea what team to join...

Huh, if theres a team that may be kicked out it could be one that shows no particular importance or significance to the overall altador cup arena. Im guessing Virtupets, or maybe altador itself..although that may be unlikely lol, since how can there be an altador cup with no altador in it?

I'll most likely stick with shenkuu next year...i may choose to go with mystery island though.

Whoa, hold it. How does Virtupets not show particular importance?

From a team that came in dead last during the previous AC, I believe their current position is noticeable by many.

To be honest, one of the more popular teams is going to be kicked out next year I bet you.