Teams in...and teams out.

Guest Krawk Islander

Guest Krawk Islander

After reaching the fourth and final quarter of the third edition of the Altador Cup, it's time to look at teams that, mathematically, are out of the possibility of reaching the Top 4, and teams that already made it.

Mathematically, the following teams are out of the Altador Cup finals (1st group):

faerieland_50.gifbrightvale_50.gifaltador_50.gifterrormountain_50.gifvirtupets_50.gifmaraqua_50.giftyrannia_50.gif

We would like to wish all of these teams the best of luck for their finals group and thank you for trying hard to win the Cup. Unfortunately, your dream is over this year. Better luck for the next Altador Cup!

And now, on a more positive side, here are teams that mathematically are in the finals (teams that aren't mathematically in yet, but are most likely to enter, are bordered with red):

krawkisland_50.gifrooisland_50.giflostdesert_50.gif

Krawk Island are mathematically in unless they lose every single game (which is very, very unlikely), and Roo Island just need a tie in MSN today to confirm their entry to the top group. Lost Desert seems pretty much stable to get in, and the fourth place will most likely be contested by either Shenkuu or Kreludor (although Mystery Island and Darigan Citadel still have a chance).

On a side note, Meridell and Haunted Woods are nearly saying goodbye to playing in the finals with the top teams.

Guest YATTA~

Yay for my team, KI! i guess we're in the finals for sure now!

Good luck all of you teams competing for 4th position. DC still has a chance so play your hardest! DC will be VSing RI pretty soon, if you can beat them then you have a good chance of getting in, so good luck!

Sorry Faerieland, Brightvale ad the rest of you. Better luck next year! Still try to get the best in your division though! Good luck beating the teams you vs in the finals! And Faerieland, dont give up! you can still pass Brightvale and possibly other teams too if you start playing your hardest and win!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! ESPECIALLY KI (my team)!

:laughingsmiley:

Guest GO KI!

HEY!

SAME GUY AS BEFORE ABOVE.

I KNOW THAT WE ARE TECHNICALLY IN THE TOP FOUR BUT STILL TODAY PLAY SS MORE THAN USUAL! AND DONT NEGLECT THE OTHER TWO! IF WE DONT WIN IN EVERYTHING TODAY, THERE IS A GOOD CHANCE WE WILL BE PASSED BY RI! I KNOW 2ND POSITION IS REALLY GOOD BUT STILL, IF WE DONT KEEP OUR LEAD AND OUR LOSE-WIN-DRAW STREAK WITH RI CONTINUES THEN WE WONT COME FIRST AND I REALLY WANT KI TO COME FIRST AND WIN THE CUP!

PLAY, PLAY, PLAY, PLAY AND THEN PLAY SOME MORE!

:P

Nice. Better luck next year to the teams that are out! And yes, Haunted Woods and Meridell are most likely to say goodbye to the finals.

Nice work Roo Island and Lost Desert!!

Guest Guest_takenkyo_*

KI IS FINALLY GOING TO THE CHAMPIONCIPS!!!!

KILL OR GET KILLED

KI FTW!

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT HW IS SAYING GOODBYE!!!! BECAUSE (fellow HW supporters) WE ARE GOING TO WIN THIS CUP!!!!! :grrr:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Krawk Islander) because of a violation of the forum rules.

As much as you support your team, please do /not/ use a big font size in your posts. Thank you.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.