Krawk Island trumped by triumphant Roos

Guest Krawk Islander

Guest Krawk Islander

After the usual update of our Standings page, the biggest match unfolds in a victory for...Roo Island. Yet again, the Roos have managed to obtain the EXACT same results as before against the pirates. We now have BlackJaguar who's here to give us our daily report:

"After another heart-pounding, wall-smashing, wrist-bending, keyboard-breaking action, the results are in… WHAT! Another win-lose-draw! (with a slight edge in favor of RI) It seems that neither Roo Island nor Krawk Island will back down. The results are the same as their first meeting. Could this be a preview of this year's finals? Will Roo Island steal the Cup at the very last moment?

rooisland_100.gifIn other news, after a successful victory against Virtupets yesterday, the Ninjas are about to go head-to-head with the Natives. Shenkuu is hoping a win against Mystery Island who is currently blocking the 5th spot and even after that, they have to hope that Kreludor or Lost Desert lose some battles for them to enter Top 4. With only 6 days to go before the end of the second round robin, every win is getting crucial. Who will manage to enter the Final 4? Stick around and watch! Bringing you the latest straight from Altador Colosseum, this is BlackJaguar for The Daily Neopets AC3 coverage. Signing out."

Well, there you have it. It's now basically fighting for that so coveted fourth place, while the pirates get over one of the biggest disappointments in Cup history (despite being Round Robin phase).

Feel free to comment on our news post; no registration required for guests.

Well honestly I'm not really surprised - the Roos and the Krawks were probably playing near their absolute best for this match, and they both drew (almost) even. Congratulations to the Rooligans though, for getting that slight edge! :)

And I was unaware of the existence of a team named 'Vitupets'... o_O

Edit: Fixed. :P

Congrats to Roo Island for another fine victory! Was suprised due to the glitch that neo had for most of the day that anything was accomplished :crying: I for one was very dissapointed with the glitch as I was unable to play for most of the day :grrr:

Guest Guest

NOOOOOO WE LOST IN YOOYUBALL! good job to the roos for beating us KI's. you have beaten us twice now but in the finals, we will win! hopefully. ;D good luck everyone! and KI's? please play your hardest as of now because the finals are coming up and if we keep up this lose-win-draw streak, we might be overtaken.

oh and just a tiny reminder:

we have swept LD but in the finals everyone in LD will be playing their hardest so we need to as well!

Good luck to the people competing for 4th position. im sorry to the rest of you but i actually hope that out of Shenkuu, kreludor, meridell, MI, DC, and HW that Kreludor will make it so GOOD LUCK KRELUDOR AND EVERYONE ELSE!

also, i know this is impossible but i want faerieland to get into the top four ;D

good luck faerieland! i hope for you to break your bad luck losing streak!

;)

Guest sainttigger68

I think Krawk Island has been ripped off. I cannot see how RI beat us last night. I play and play and play, turning in 8, 9, and 10 goal games, but RI wins. I don't get it. I would feel much better IF we could see the numbers and not just the win-draw-loss columns. Please speck up if you agree with any of my statement. FIGHT on and FIGHT hard Krawk's.

Guest guesting_chuvashivoli
I think Krawk Island has been ripped off. I cannot see how RI beat us last night. I play and play and play, turning in 8, 9, and 10 goal games, but RI wins. I don't get it. I would feel much better IF we could see the numbers and not just the win-draw-loss columns. Please speck up if you agree with any of my statement. FIGHT on and FIGHT hard Krawk's.

Saying "ripped off" might be too unfair for the Rooligans, who I believe have been playing as hard as they can. Also, it doesn't mean that just because you've been shooting goals within the 8-10 point range per game, Krawk Island already deserves to automatically win. Remember that what matters are the total scores the ENTIRE team is able to muster up before the day ends.

Besides, hasn't it ever occurred to you that Roo Island players might have also been turning 8, 9, 10 or more points per game as well?

I disagree with you. Just because you played a lot doesn't mean they're guaranteed to win. And as previously said, did it ever occur to you that they may have played MORE and score just as much as you? Seriously. On the day where I've played 100+ games, my team didn't win. Oddly enough, when I played 10 games one day, we did. And that's because of the team we faced. You weren't ripped off, KI wasn't ripped off, nobody was.

EDIT: Oh, post was deleted. -_-

*puts on professor outfit and becomes Professor Paul*

This students is what we call a sore loser. These creatures mainly spend their time inside, refusing to play any sort of activity because they can't stand to lose. They have no sense of teamwork and they smell of uneaten pie :P

*takes off outfit and returns to normal*

i played games with 10-12 games when we played SK and MI and RI didn't win.

Guest sainttigger68

Ok, I get it the point, I should have not made such a SORISH Losser comment. Now does any one else want to see the numbers and not just the win-draw-loss columns?

Okay guys, we don't argue here. We talk about Krawk and Roo Island's hard-fought battle without insulting other teams. Now please stay on the topic.

Guest Guest

I am so happy the RI team won. KI really gave me a scare and I was nervous NOT to play. I know it was close. Since we won YYB I know we won but a small margin. I just don't see how we can draw on something though. You know how hard it is to get EXACTLY the same points on something? Especially something so many people play.

KI- We will see you in the finals definatly! Good luck!

Guest Roo Island FTW
NOOOOOO WE LOST IN YOOYUBALL! good job to the roos for beating us KI's. you have beaten us twice now but in the finals, we will win! hopefully. ;D good luck everyone! and KI's? please play your hardest as of now because the finals are coming up and if we keep up this lose-win-draw streak, we might be overtaken.

we have swept LD but in the finals everyone in LD will be playing their hardest so we need to as well!

Good luck to the people competing for 4th position. im sorry to the rest of you but i actually hope that out of Shenkuu, kreludor, meridell, MI, DC, and HW that Kreludor will make it so GOOD LUCK KRELUDOR AND EVERYONE ELSE!

also, i know this is impossible but i want faerieland to get into the top four ;D

;)

Ok, wait, who swept LD? (Did I miss something?)

Guest Combustilin

I don't know why is KI so worried about loosing one match, I mean they have won much more in SS ans MSN and it's more likely to be that KI wins the AC3, isn't it?

Guest Person335

;)

Umm....where were you during the results? If I can remember, KI only won 1 game, and LD tied with them on the rest of them. (forgot what game KI won, though)

P.S: u are right though: we will be playing harder!

Guest Guest

Interesting match KI and RI had today. RI really pulled through. But can they win the ACIII with KI still standing?

I don't know why is KI so worried about loosing one match, I mean they have won much more in SS ans MSN and it's more likely to be that KI wins the AC3, isn't it?

That's true. KI has much more wins than RI. But when weighed, the teams are quite close. So if they get cocky RI, and perhaps LD could get in first place. :yes: