Lutari Bead Guide

trebormailliw

It is on my side, treboreagle, since I'm over thirteen (as far as neo knows :whistle: ) on it. Tell me what you think. I know a lot of people are confused. Oh, and if you know what the :grrr: yellow beads do, please tell me. I have all of them on my talismen and still can't find out what they do. (I have one in my trades)

I've already looked at it. It was very good. I especially like the second to last question... 'gimme a million neopoints or i'll report you!' :laughingsmiley:

Lol. Was it the excact same thing said? Anyway. i love the guide. it was helpful on UNDERSTANDING the beads, although i'm not gonna try....and get them.

Just a question: whats te difference if you get a red ranaka bead and a red oranu bead...anything different? perhaps you could answer that in your guide! :P lol.

Love it! Very nice.

I've never gotten anything like the second to last question. I don't even have a mil. (Seriously. Getting a 300k electric PB is giving me trouble... <_<)

it looks like a lot of other people liked your guide. GO LUTARI BEADS!!!

I dont know if this is coincidence, but since I put two red beads on my talisman I have won an avvy for dubloon disaster which I have been trying to get forever, I also got the 250 games avvy and the wheel of monotony one, and sidney scratchcard avvy too. Maybe luck, maybe not.... who knows!!!!!!!! o_O

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I really liked this guide as well - one of the most logical and systematic lutari beads guide I've seen. I havn't seen anywhere that says what the yellow does.....I'm also wondering the one that allows you to get a discount in stores, does this discount count towards the lowest price you can haggle it to? Ex. Something is 800, can normally haggle it down to 550, suddenly it says "You get a discount the object is only 760!" Is this subtracted from the 550 as well? Could I then haggle the object down to 510?

PS: The guide is found by entering the user name, and in the user lookup there's a link to his/her guide