Oldest/Longest Neopets Player

n00biito

I joined...2001 2002? I get funny feelings in my stomach looking at the Poogle Races and at Strawberry Jelly Flotsams. I don't know why anymore, but i did. this whole wearables craze happened during my hiatus, as did the AC. i got my lab map for horrifically cheap. like 30 k. I miss the yellow toolbar so much. gosh that thing was GREAT.

I created my old account in 2004, Back with the old layout, ACI, ahh but I haven't seen to many things though.

Clicked your eggs Toogoodness ^_^

About the NC it's popular in most communties nowadays that people pay real cash for virtual items. I don't think it's a good investement of one's money since it's not something you really own.

What I dislike about the NC though is that some items "expire". Taking in account they get reall cash they should make the items last as long as Neopets.com does! :grrr:

I originally Joined in early 2000 I believe but my account got hacked and i guess later frozen cuz its non-existant anymore... but my current account i have been playing since March of 2001 on and off. I remember the old graphics and when usuki dolls were a gigantic deal.. lol.

I created my one and only Neopets account on June 14, 2005 after I was introduced to the site by a friend of mine. I haven't really seen many big changes on Neopets - just the pet redraws when customisation was introduced and the site layout revamp. :yes:

I had an account during the first year, but like some people got bored with it or frustrated - i had trouble loading the games etc. I've had a few accounts since then. I think the biggest change is the pets and petpets. They look better and much more interesting.

• 2 weeks later...
I first joined Neopets in 98/99 but didn't stay there long. I then stopped playing untill I joined recently. I was wondering if there are people who joined Neopets before me who are still playing it or whose been playing Neopets the longest..?

What are the changes you've seen since you joined?

Greest to all,

n00biito

My oldest account was started on October 19, 2000. I remember a milkshake and ultimate burger costing 100NP. The new land was Meridell (I think), and the original Destruct-O-Match was a new game.