Help with my cat's name

Micamone

o.O?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. What should i name him?

• Oliver
    • Petree
    • J.J

ok, i've had these three kittens for forever now, & i've named the two girls(named marie & C.C.), but we can't think of a name for the boy. he's a fat orange tabby cat. i swear he is like twice the size of his sisters. he is also a huge scardy cat.

we can call him Oliver(mom's idea, i have no idea why)

I thought of Petree, off of Land Before Time, since he's so afriad

Or J.J we just thought of now, for Jack Jr, Since he's so much like our oldest cat Jack.

i personally like petree the best, even if i'm not sure how to spell it.

EDIT: it's Petrie, i just found it.

hmmm... so far 3 other people have voted(besides me, which i won't count into the total), in each of the answers(of course!) so it's a tie. grrr.(on the plus side, i have two first place trophys in the arcade)

Oliver....he's an orange cat on the disney movie Oliver and Company! And he's adorable! Okay I think mentioning the fact I like that movie shows how old I am, it came out in the 80's haha....

that's what my mom said(i love that movie ^_^ ) i just think of that character whenever i say that name & he's not an Oliver to me, you know what i mean? i just dosn't fit in my mind. . . .

oliver is boring, you already have a cc, so jj would be repetitive, i go with petrie all da way!!!! My dog's name is Perceval (aka Percy) and the cats' are Bushka, Olive and Pimento so i dig the weird ones. fo show

AND all your cat's names would all rhyme. Solid.

oliver is boring, you already have a cc, so jj would be repetitive, i go with petrie all da way!!!! My dog's name is Perceval (aka Percy) and the cats' are Bushka, Olive and Pimento so i dig the weird ones. fo show

I like JJ. Then again, I named my Westie after an X-Files character...Dana. In hind sight, if the dog had been a male, I probably would have named him InuYasha.

I agree so.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Zac) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make all posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hm...

I really like Oliver....

But Petree sounds more of a males name though.

:-/

Ohh, once I saw the name Petree (Petrie) I thought of The land before time!! :D

I think Oliver does sound more like a cat name, but I love Petrie and I like names that are a little bit different for animals, so Petrie gets my vote :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sandi
Petrie, by far.

The other two aren't as creative and way too common and.....'boring-ish'.

Yeah! Oliver is too common, makes me think of the average putty cat.

and JJ would be kind silly =P

Petree is nice(:

• 9 months later...

i'd like Petree too! Oliver sounds a little bit bland-ish o_O

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie~) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not bump an inactive topic that is older than 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephanie~ if you have any questions regarding this action.