constellation problems

Neomaster

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

I don't seem to be able to get the results for the constellations from Gladiator onwards. I did initally get results for the gladiator but when I tried to enter the star data on my telescope I couldn't get the telescope to move high enough to reach those stars so I did the punch club again and tried to get new star data. Now it just says in the box where the results should be "enter star data above" when iI already have entered it. Please Help! Thanks.

I got new star data tonight but I still couldn't plot the star as I could only get half of the constellation on the telescope screen. I couldn't get to star -252,590 or -star 352,560.

Well, one thing you could try is clearing your browser's cache (as it sometimes messes things up). If that doesn't work, make sure that you've completed all the steps (visiting the janitor or whatever) leading up to finding the constellation. :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone-

I'm having a problem with the dreamer.. I've got it (link here if you want to see the screenshot of what i have http://i33.tinypic.com/2yz9zl4.jpg)

I'm sure I'm missing something simple but for some reason the red button pull down menu thing doesn't give me the option to submit the constellation.

Sorry if this is obvious, but I can't seem to figure it out!

...nevermind, I found my mistake.. sorry guys! (I was clicking the star before I clicked Add Star...)

Got it!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Princess Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post, use the edit button instead. Posts merged.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

im confused. you have to plot from sleeper all the way to hunter? some of my locations such as hunter, protector, gatherer etc has no err.. plot.. they just say, 'Enter star data above'

You won't be able to find all the constellations immediately - as you progress through the Altador Plot, your star data will be updated and new constellations will appear. So for now, just track down the constellation for the plot part you're working on. :yes:

What trouble are you having exactly? Is the constellation not showing up properly in the telescope? Or do you get an error with the constellation finder?

We need to know the details so that we can help you better. :)

What trouble are you having exactly? Is the constellation not showing up properly in the telescope? Or do you get an error with the constellation finder?

We need to know the details so that we can help you better. :)

Okay. No problem. ;3 I took some screenshots of the telescope. The constellation tools seem to be working fine, giving me the correct coordinates and whatnot.

Here is what it looks like when I plot the coordinates and connect the dots:

http://i37.tinypic.com/16gnc7b.jpg

Here is what it says after:

http://i36.tinypic.com/2zrkroj.jpg

I don't know what the problem is exactly. I even went back to the Astronomy Club and Archivist to get my coordinates updated. Like, three times, even! >< I used this tool: http://www.thedailyneopets.com/altador-plo...llation-finder/

I tried different methods to re-send it too. Refreshing, not connecting all of the dots and then try sending it. D:<

Please help. ;-; Please and thanks.

glittering, the SAME thing is happening with me too. i'm at wit's end about this. i know my constellation coordinates are right (at least i hope so), but the telescope keeps telling me it can't find any new constellations. does anyone know what's going on? (i wonder if it's a glitch with the coordinate finder or the neopets website?)

Did you click on the red button to add correctly the 1 last star (alone)?

Yeah. I add the stars first and then I connect them. Leaving the last star unconnected and by itself from the connected group

OMG. YOU GUYS. I SKIPPED A STEP.

I forgot to pick up the necklace to unlock the constellation. xD I could see it, plot it and all. But it wasn't unlocked

Make sure do this step, you guys:

117. Go back to the page with the necklace (see steps 110 and 111) and click on it again. Click the medallion to get the next clue

I figured it out on my own, but thanks again for the extra help, though!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Princess Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post, use the edit button instead. Posts merged.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone. I tried checking on the other topics, but I haven't found anything regarding my current problems with the Sleeper Constellation. If there's another topic regarding this, I'm sorry. I have done everything to get the constellations on the telescope, but it never works. When I press "submit" it giver the message: Stars don't match any constellation. And I'm positive I have the right stars. I have clicked them in different orders thinking it would help, have marked them and connected them and etc, and still nothing. I have gone through the steps over and over again, traced them from the beginning, meaning all the way from the restive tomb and etc. I get the correct messages and all, but I still don't know what I'm doing wrong and I've been at it for HOURS and its just frustrating :( Could someone please help me out? :'(

Nerver mind.... I figured out the problem, lol!!! Tks!! :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post.

• 3 weeks later...

@Aroura: How is it not working? Does it not show up, or throw an error at you? Please explain a bit more so we can help you better. :yes:

@Aroura: How is it not working? Does it not show up, or throw an error at you? Please explain a bit more so we can help you better. :yes:
:sad01_anim: When I try ctrl c then ctrl a and then ctrl v (to paste) nothing happens! Nothing goes into the box! It just stays blank! I need help! :crying:

Hi I really need help with the constellations part. I'm stuck on the Farmer constellation. I followed all the things I needed to do to get the Farmer, but when I submit it, it says it isn't valid. :crying: Please I need help! The strange thing about where the Farmer is supposed to be is near the First To Rise, but it's near the Sleeper...

I get my info from here:

http://www.thedailyneopets.com/altador-plot/part6/

I would put a screen shot but I don't know how to... Yeah, I'm a noob... :*

*EDIT*

Nevermind I found my problem... I connected one of the stars wrong... I am a noob! :yes: I glad I finally solved this. :cool:

• 5 weeks later...

Hi guys.. I'm up to the gladiator part and I can't get it to recognise the constellation (even though I can find it and all the star data checks out). I highlight it all, link them up, and when I click submit it just says "It looks like those stars don't match any constellations". I've been back to the archives and the janitor, with no luck. Something someone else said makes me think that maybe I didn't complete the punch club thing properly but I can't figure out how to get back into it. I can't find the Grarrl at the colosseum any more.

I started the plot months ago (possibly over a year) but got told it had been closed, so i stopped, and I've only just discovered it's still open. Checking my browser history is not an option.

I'd appreciate any help. Thanks!

Also, if you do want to check out the punch club again, remember that the Grarrl changes position every hour. :yes:

Also, if you do want to check out the punch club again, remember that the Grarrl changes position every hour. :yes:

I don't remember where I found him the first time, so i've been checking all the archways. And I've double checked the star positions about 6 times, highlighted them then linked them, linked them without highlighting them first, I've tried everything.

Hmm... you might want to try clearing your browser's cache, just in case old data is messing things up.

Hmm... you might want to try clearing your browser's cache, just in case old data is messing things up.

That seems to have worked.. now I just can't get the petpet happy. *sighs* At least I'm over halfway through.

Thanks guys.