Can LD Pull It Off Again?

Superfly

top_goal_scorers.gifNot much has changed ranking wise on our Standings Pages, but it has been updated with the latest scores and information for you! Can Lost Desert pull off even a win against Krawk Island, or will Lost Desert be the ones swept this time, here's BlackJaguar with our exclusive coverage:

"Here I am on the deck of Krawk Island's Pirate Ship. It seems everyone is very busy preparing for a huge war against RI. But before that, they would have to get through today's tough battle against Lost Desert who are out to destroy their 10 day winning streak. Supporters of the Mummies are planning a rally to return to second place after they drop down yesterday. This will be a pre-war battle before the much anticipated collision of KI and RI on Saturday. Bringing you the latest straight from the Pirate Ship, this is BlackJaguar for The Daily Neopets AC3 coverage. Signing out."

Well, I'd ask for LDer's and KIer's to post comments, but they should be out playing, it's going to be one rough day! However, if you happen to be taking a quick rest from playing why not post a comment, they are always open to guests because no registration is required! Wahoo!

Guest Michael

Lost Desert needs all the support we can get, so please round up all your friends to take on the giant powerhouse, and make sure everybody is playing at their top level and as many times today as possible.

Hmm... two intense matches between top ranked teams in a row. This will be good to watch. :yes:

I am sure it will be tough, us KI'ers will have a hard time playing 2 very strong teams right after each other. Hopefully we can pull it of, but in order to do that I and everyone else really should go play now, instead of commenting on TheDailyNeopets Altador cup news..

Good luck to LD and RI, may the best team win! :evo:

Did anybody notice...

Maraqua is almost tied with DC! :) Just a few decimal away, in fact! :) I now feel Maraqua can finish in the second group of team (4-8)! Wow! I better play more XD

Did anybody notice...

Maraqua is almost tied with DC! :) Just a few decimal away, in fact! :) I now feel Maraqua can finish in the second group of team (4-8)! Wow! I better play more XD

And this is a good thing? Waaaaaahhhhhh...

today is gonna be tough but i don't think we'll lose any game ...

i just hope that some of us haven't got too confident....

*runs back to YYB*

Yeahhh...I should be out playing YYB, but I dont feel like it this early in the morning b)

wait a sec....why didnt it work??

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Krawk Islander) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Posts merged.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Guest Guest
Right, I agree that LD is tough but there is still no chance for them to win over KI on YYB, as i've been noticing that there are lots of adept yooyuballer in KI on the board...

But on either SS or MSN, KI could hardly get a win, possibly ties.

The same could be said about Roo Island, as far as Yooyuball goes. The thing with the Lost Desert team is how quiet they are compared to the majority of Yooyuball teams. They've always been a very low-key team, so it's not easy to predict how they're going to perform. I think it's safe to say very, very few people were ever expecting THEM to wipe Roo, of all teams.

Both Krawk Island and the Lost Desert have unbroken records in Make Some Noise. Yooyuball or Slushie Slinger could go either way, but MSN is the one I'm looking forward to seeing the outcome of.

Guest Guest_PENQUINSRULE1_*

Oh don't lie to yourselves :sad01_anim: ! LD will own KI no matter what :yes: . Time to break their in streak, let's show them the biggest marathon EVER! :thumbsup:

Guest roo island supporter
Oh don't lie to yourselves :sad01_anim: ! LD will own KI no matter what :yes: . Time to break their in streak, let's show them the biggest marathon EVER! :thumbsup:

KI will beat LD and RI . I support RI but this is just KI's year .

KI will beat LD and RI . I support RI but this is just KI's year .

note: im not the same person as person above...im not quite sure how this thing works............!?!!?

note: im not the same person as person above...im not quite sure how this thing works............!?!!?
what!!?!??!?!?!?!? it worked that time!?!?!?!? person who liked LD different than KI...........

the krawk are going to win and im going to play for 4 hour staright. b)

Guest YEAH RIGHT, LD FTW!
the krawk are going to win and im going to play for 4 hour staright. b)

Oh, thats not bad, but beat six hours! And a few hundred MSN games! :P

Guest Ki,Bum! KI Pwns.

I just have to say, KIII!I!!!1!11!!We were tired of losig so we went into overdrive. I feel we are running o ut of steam.

Guest ldfan2008

Why do you refer to both the Lost Desert and Haunted Woods teams as mummies? The Lost should be the mummies and Haunted Woods should be zombies...

Guest malteasegirl

this is going to be hard krawk island are good players i like that team too but my brother fored me to be lost desert :mellow: good luck to my team and good luck to krawk island

Oh, thats not bad, but beat six hours! And a few hundred MSN games! :P

oh yea beat 9 hour im playing cuz my mom and dad are going to leave me home alone so beat THAT! :laughingsmiley:

Guest Krawk Islander
oh yea beat 9 hour im playing cuz my mom and dad are going to leave me home alone so beat THAT! :laughingsmiley:

No contest, you beat my 7 hours playing YYB. :P

Why do you refer to both the Lost Desert and Haunted Woods teams as mummies? The Lost should be the mummies and Haunted Woods should be zombies...

i believe I did make the LD mummies and HW as zombies... please read and recheck on this post... thanks

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?showtop...mp;#entry166550

No contest, you beat my 7 hours playing YYB. :P

I don't think I could beat that.. After all, as a TDN staff, we are really busy right Will?

I hope LD at least ties! KI is going to be tough to beat. Perfect scores in YYB so far. I hope we can break that! I may not be able to play for 7 hours but I'm still playing as much as I can. :laughingsmiley: