Altador Cup Yooyus

All about Yooyu Ball preferences.  

34 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite Yooyuball to get.

• Regular Yooyu
    • Snow Yooyu
    • Fire Yooyu
    • Faerie Yooyu
    • Mutant Yooyu
    • Darigan Yooyu
    • Clockwork Yooyu
    • (I am a non participant/don't know)
  2. 2. What's your least favorite Yooyuball to get.

• Regular Yooyu
    • Snow Yooyu
    • Fire Yooyu
    • Faerie Yooyu
    • Mutant Yooyu
    • Darigan Yooyu
    • Clockwork Yooyu
    • (I am a non participant/don't know)

Just wondering, for all you Yooyuball Players out there... what's your favorite Yooyuball to get? Personally, I hate the Snow Yooyu... I'd even rather have the Mutant, because at least then I'd have a chance of not getting slowed down. I really prefer the fire Yooyu over the other, for obvious reasons, if you know the game. What do you think?

My favourite so far is the fire one because it is fast and direct but the one I hate most is the darigan one because its hard getting the angle.

BTW, can someone move this to altador cup thread because I think it should be there thanks!

I hate the fire yooyu since you have to be so careful with it. If you lose it, it's going to take at least 10 seconds to get it back.

My favorite's the Fire Yooyu because, like ho_yt said, it is fast and direct...and it's hard to the opponent's goalie to stop! :)

My least favorite is the Darigan Yooyu since it always curves the way I don't want it too (half the time right to an opponent). It was a hard choice between the Darigan Yooyu and the Snow Yooyu...the snow one is too slow for me to get it just right so that the goalie can't stop it...which is why I like the fire one. ^_^

The Fire Yooyu is my favourite. I don't really like the Ice Yooyu and the Faerie Yooyu. Mutant and Darigan are fine, lols... I actually think they are funny.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Anything & Everything Neopets’ to ‘Altador Cup 2008’.

Like pretty much everyone, my favourite is the Fire Yooyu lol Its just so easy to score with! I like the regular and Faerie ones as well though.

My least favourite has to be Mutant... silly thing never seems to head where I want it to go!

I like fire as well, for obvious reasons.

The faerie on the other hand... I can score 5 points in the first minute and then get stuck with the faerie yooyu for the rest of the game. Sometimes I'm better off scoring on myself. :hmmph:

I like fire because it shoots the fastest (though sometimes the other team gets it, and I can't get it back in time XD). I also like regular. However, I can't seem to shoot with Robot even though it's the same as regular D:

I don't like mutant, snow, and darigan. I can't always score easily with all of them.

Faerie is good with 2-2 format for the opposition, but not with either 3-1 formation.

My fave is the fire one...for all the same reasons everyone listed....it's fast and easy to score with....so is the regular and robot one and the ice and mutant isn't so bad....neither is faerie once you mastered it.....I loathe the darigan one....it's a pain to get the right angle for it....I spend most of my time chasing it till the clock runs out.

I voted regular as favourite and Darigan as least favourite.

Although, I do have more than one 'favourite.' To me, there is little difference between the regular, Snow and Fire yooyus, except that the Ice goes slower and shorter and the Fire goes faster and further. The Robot yooyu is the same, not really any difference, except that it blows up of course :P

I really like the Faerie! Once I learned at what distance to release it, I score with it 85% of the time. But it seems that it only appears when 4-5 goals are scored, by us (the players, not the compluter controlled team). So I don't see it much, but more and more over the last two days, and particularly today (sunday) ;)

The annoying thing is when you miss the goal on the first try, because then it's just flying around the field, happily doing circles from accidental catcher to accidental catcher.

I DON'T like the Darigan and Mutant yooyus. I actually think the Mutant one might be the most annying of the two, because while the Darigan one shoots of in the wrong direction, ast least we know where it's going! The Mutant one goes where it wants and when it's let loose it sometimes soares straight into the hands of an opposing player, and that's annoying :P :P :P

That being said, the more difficult ones - Faerie, Darigan, Robot and Mutant - has one good side to it: It's a confidence booster when you do score with them, especially for newbies such as myself - which you can tell in my signaure ;)

The faerie on the other hand... I can score 5 points in the first minute and then get stuck with the faerie yooyu for the rest of the game. Sometimes I'm better off scoring on myself.

I feel your pain! Except for me, it's with the Darigan Yooyu. And if, by some magnificent stroke of luck, I make it into the goal (the opponent's goal, not mine ^_^), I will just get it again for a second round.

:rolleyes_anim:

Well for me, I really like the fire yooyu it's very fast and I can easily score with it. On the other hand I hate getting the mutant yooyu because it's very unpredictable it keeps changing how it acts like (e.g. First it acts like a darigan yooyu then a faerie yooyu then when I think it's going to be darigan it acts like a fire yooyu VERY ANNOYING).

I don't know why people don't like the Faerie ball so much. It's so easy to get in, just run up to the goalie and shoot, curves right into the net.

My most hated is Mutant though, just it's switching from a normal ball to darigan every second.

Guest Krawk Islander

My favorite is the Fire Yooyu, it goes really fast, so it's quite easy to score.

Faerie is my least favorite. If your opponent isn't a 2+2 opponent, it's murder to score with. Darigan is quite easy, just get to the guideline, travel down it, and shoot. Works every time. :)

I originally hated Faerie Yooyus, but after working with it for a while, it's one of the easiest to score with :P Fire is easy to score with, but also easy to lose with just for a tiny mistake.

Mutant is still my most disliked ball after all, just so unpredictable.

My favorite is fire, it's easier to mess around with, a close second is faerie, because it's easy to score with. My least favorite is Mutant because it never behaves the way I want it to.

The Faerie Ball rocks! I've missed all of two times whenever i get it, and i ususally score within 5 seconds. Love the thing

I however cannot stand that darigan ball, i've lost count on how many times its stalled my whole game for a minute or more, time whcih i could had used to score at least 5 times. D:

Fire's the best, and I like clockwork because it's more interesting, plus it's fun when you leave the ball alone when it's red and the other team players go to pick it up... :evil: Hehe.

Darigan's the most annoying, cause I just can't get the angle right and it totally stuffs up the momentum I get. I've only had a couple of lucky shots with it. Faerie's not quite as bad. Mutant is okay cause it usually goes in a straight line for me, and he's a crazy little bugger :P

ugh, i really can't stand faerie. :grrr: i've never even scored ONCE with one. and snow can be really annoying sometimes too, because it goes way too slow.

fire is my favorite, and by far most popular (according to the poll). but if you do happen to lose the ball, it's a pain to get back.