It's Niki's Birthday!

Superfly

Happy Birthday Niki!

Because I like blue, it's blue.

nikibdayfo1.png

Happy Birthday Niki! Thanks for all your hard work.

Why don't you drop her a comment and wish her a happy birthday. Niki recently joined our wonderful team of content writers. :) She's an expert gamer and is willing to take on any task you put in front of her. We like to poke her about random things such as updating our Yooyuball Guide images, amazing work eh?

You can view her Gallery Wishlist at < that link and her book wishlist at < that link!

Hey Happy Birthday Niki!

You can thank my awesome imac and ical for the reminder (a quarter before midnight) about your birthday! :P

I hope you will have a great one and that the upcoming year will be full of surprises for you :)

PS: Brittney's bday is on Tuesday everybody ;)

Thank you so much! :D :wub_anim: *hugs everyone* 22 is my favorite number, so I hope this year will be my luckiest :D

(Side note: Yep, I'm Niki, with one "k" :D Actually, it doesn't matter since it's not my real name, but still ;) )

I apogoze. It was 3:30 AM. :P *blames Izzy and Ashley for letting me stay up late* Happy Birthday, none the less.

I apogoze. It was 3:30 AM. :P *blames Izzy and Ashley for letting me stay up late* Happy Birthday, none the less.

:O The injustice! *threatens to drag out chat logs*

Anyways, I hope you had a good birthday Niki :)

Happy birthday Niki!! :D You rock!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Bad Ian!

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.