The Pirates Rejoice!

Xepha

Guest Juggler
How actually do the glitches show? I really don't see signs of glitches over here. Anyway, I'm getting better and better scores. Really hope that Lost Desert can stand against the strong teams in the upcoming week, which include Krawk Island.

your highscore is 14-0 wow. I think its possible with the glitch but impossible without the glitch.

Too good to be true

Guest krawk'n
I am supporting darigan I have more than 100 wins 0 loss, and my highscore is 12-0. and whats more, Im only 12 years old .

your highscore is 14-0 wow. I think its possible with the glitch but impossible without the glitch.

Too good to be true

impossible to get 14-0 without a glitch? My highscore is 14-0, i've seen people with 16-0 and no glitches. you just get the ball, and run and score in your first shot everytime to get 15 and 16-0.

Krawk island is doing great atm! I can see them winning the cup, although they'll still need to face some really strong teams...

I had 2 glitches already.

1) backwards players.

2) SUPER FAST players! They moved faster then the normal yuyubal lol ^^ While the other team's players moved as fast as they did before :P (was only for one game though...)

I had scores of 14-0 before. I even think you could get 17 or 18 points in one game :)

Hi me again with the old score of 11-0 I'm now at 12-0 ( :laughingsmiley: ) for real, I also have a little over a 100 wins no losses and yes I'm twelve too. :king:

p.s you two who quoted me seem nice could I know your username? Mine is penquinsrule1

HI ME again forgot to tell you all that I have one million neopoints (I'm not too poor) and that I happen to have computer time limits programmed otherwise I'd be on neos all day :whaa: and I only get like an hour and a half per day. P.S you two who quoted me make me mad :grrr: yet you seem cool. b)

Guest krawk'n
HI ME again forgot to tell you all that I have one million neopoints (I'm not too poor) and that I happen to have computer time limits programmed otherwise I'd be on neos all day :whaa: and I only get like an hour and a half per day. P.S you two who quoted me make me mad :grrr: yet you seem cool. b)

lol, why thank you *bows* congrats on 1 mil.

Guest Penquinsrule1

Sorry for the :offtopic: but from now on for TDN I shall use my username instead of my I-wish-my-parents-named-me-reid name, please spread the word! ^_^

Guest Penquinsrule1

I've experienced a glitch I havn't heard of yet :woot: : My players went off screen and into the stands! Weird huh :weird: ? Has anyone else seen this :questionmark: ? I've also got backwards players.

KI have had another clean sweep! Now we have to beat Brightvale (which will be easy, no offence)!!

I see that the last game for this week is against RI, I am pretty sure TNT did that on purpose!!! Ohwell.. we will just have to prove how good we really are :D

I see KI winning it all this year.

Hopefully we can sweep Meridell today... ^_^

KI have had another clean sweep! Now we have to beat Brightvale (which will be easy, no offence)!!

I see that the last game for this week is against RI, I am pretty sure TNT did that on purpose!!! Ohwell.. we will just have to prove how good we really are :D

Well this week KI will surely go down in places

(do to my predictions)

last week was an easy week for you all and tomamrow the actual tournament starts for you

Krawk island is doing great atm! I can see them winning the cup, although they'll still need to face some really strong teams...

I had 2 glitches already.

1) backwards players.

2) SUPER FAST players! They moved faster then the normal yuyubal lol ^^ While the other team's players moved as fast as they did before :P (was only for one game though...)

I had scores of 14-0 before. I even think you could get 17 or 18 points in one game :)

I got 15-0 a bunch of times (every day at least twice).

I don't need any glitches at all.

i can score each goal in 4 seconds (once in a while i can't with mutant, ice, and clockwork yooyus).

there's an 8 second delay that makes it 12 seconds.

if you are going for 16-0, then you need to score right away with lots of fire yooyus.

LD will own you all, I have over 75 wins, over 500 goals, no losses, and my high score is 11-0. And what's more, I'm not even 13 years old! :P

i have 600 wins (604 points).

but i'm 13 now, and you're better than me when i was 12.

if you hold down the space bar after each goal, u don't just skip the yooyu picture, but u also skip the goal celebration.

that skips 5 seconds.

which means 12 goals (combined by either team, or exploding yooyus) saves an entire minute.

Hi me again with the old score of 11-0 I'm now at 12-0 ( :laughingsmiley: ) for real, I also have a little over a 100 wins no losses and yes I'm twelve too. :king:

p.s you two who quoted me seem nice could I know your username? Mine is penquinsrule1

You know what? it's great to see people having fun and meeting new friends. anyway back to the topic i guess DC isn't really 'in' the game anymore. but go RI and KI!

Guest KrawkfortheCup

WOAH!!!!!!! KRAWK ISLAND IS KICKING DARIGAN CITADEL(last years champions)'s BUTT!!!!! :laughingsmiley:

Guest Guest_penquinsrule1_*
i have 600 wins (604 points).

but i'm 13 now, and you're better than me when i was 12.

if you hold down the space bar after each goal, u don't just skip the yooyu picture, but u also skip the goal celebration.

that skips 5 seconds.

which means 12 goals (combined by either team, or exploding yooyus) saves an entire minute.

You know what? it's great to see people having fun and meeting new friends. anyway back to the topic i guess DC isn't really 'in' the game anymore. but go RI and KI!

Umm hi me again I'm back! (penquinsrule1) and I now have over seven 100 goals, lost desert owned today, I think I did well. :P

Guest malteasegirl

:thumbsup:

impossible to get 14-0 without a glitch? My highscore is 14-0, i've seen people with 16-0 and no glitches. you just get the ball, and run and score in your first shot everytime to get 15 and 16-0.

that could happen my bro did those kinds of goals :mellow: