The Pirates Rejoice!

Xepha

krawkisland.gifAfter the release of yesterday's results (see our updated standings page) Krawk Island has all the reasons in the world to celebrate their rank. Directly from the pirate ship, BlackJaguar reports:

"After a fierce battle yesterday that almost destroyed the colosseum, a new team is now on the top of the standings. Roo Island's perfect record was tarnished when Darigan Citadel managed to win MSN enabling the Pirates to sneak in and take the lead with a very slim margin of 0.025 points. Today's battle with the still very optimistic Ninjas will determine if Krawk Island will stay in the lead.

In other news, reports of glitches are piling up. Super fast Yooyu balls, backward facing players and exploding Ice Yooyus are wreaking confusion on the players. We suggest not sending the scores made in these games to prevent TNT from thinking that you are abusing the glitch. Just close the window and open another one. Bringing you the latest straight from the Pirate Ship, this is BlackJaguar for The Daily Neopets AC3 coverage. Signing out."

We are all eager to see if Shenkuu will inflict some losses or draws on Krawk Island today. It is still too early to predict who will bring the cup home this year and we are sure upcoming matches could unveil some surprises as well!

Tell us what you think by commenting on this news post; no registration required for guests.

There is also apparently the nightly 12:40 AM glitch which affects all games. If you play between 12:40 AM and 1:00 AM (or even later), your games probably will not score. My 20+ games of MSN didn't score last night, and other were complaining about their Yooyuball games not scoring. So if you are on at that hour, submit your games after each play, and stop once they don't update on your stats page.

I don't know what time the games started scoring again last night.

About the glitch, It's really hilarious to see the goal keepers make a goal!

Congrats for beating us Roo, it's a difficult fight.. But we will get you next time!:D

Thanks you guys did great to.

Yes i really enjoy seeing the goalies have a say in the results to

lol

Luckily, Lost Desert stays firm on 5th place, we still have a chance to sneak up to the top group (Hey, is there so few LD supporters on TDN? It looks much less compared to others). I myself feel that the rank struggle between KI and RI will last till the end. Roo Island will catch up very soon, I dare say. I'd never believe Roo Island will give up against Krawk Island (Imagine the shame...).

Congrats to Lost Desert on nearly sweeping us yesterday, a warning to other teams, watch out for Shenkuu, we've taken on the top 5 teams this week, next week will be easier, we might just sneak back into contention

The one, I don't think you will sneak to the top 4.

You're relying on beating the weak teams to get back up. Some of the top teams have already faced each other (RI vs DC for example) and proved they can hold their own against them. Beating weaker teams won't help shenkuu, because everyone at the top will beat them.

How actually do the glitches show? I really don't see signs of glitches over here. Anyway, I'm getting better and better scores. Really hope that Lost Desert can stand against the strong teams in the upcoming week, which include Krawk Island.

Guest Krawk Islander
The one, I don't think you will sneak to the top 4.

You're relying on beating the weak teams to get back up. Some of the top teams have already faced each other (RI vs DC for example) and proved they can hold their own against them. Beating weaker teams won't help shenkuu, because everyone at the top will beat them.

Oh, I disagree. Remember last year when SK did their first debut at Round Robin? It was as bad as this year, but in the second round, they swept all the teams to guarantee a top 4 position. So we never know...

I'm quite worried about (3)... Just that, how fast actually is "extremely fast for no reason"? I thought that was because I installed FF3 (because that happened right after I got it installed), pretty silly, isn't it?

As in extremely fast, I mean as fast as a fire Yooyu or a little bit faster. It was weird. I hope I don't get in trouble.

Wow, I hate this. Every new game has a glitch.

I examined the glitch more clearly, and it seems I run faster with the ball, and I am slower without it. Weird.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I just hope that we can make some noise (in the tournament, not referring to the game) ranking 13th is too low for Shenkuu, we'll see how the rest of the round robin turns out, maybe our best path is to finish in the 5 through 8 group, and then make the slightly easier jump into the championship round, like I said, we'll see

Oh, I disagree. Remember last year when SK did their first debut at Round Robin? It was as bad as this year, but in the second round, they swept all the teams to guarantee a top 4 position. So we never know...

Yeah, Like i said in the other board, If they hope to get into the top 4. They will have to sweep RI, DC, KI, LD, HW. Otherwise they will be 6th.

Shenkuu is relying on Virtupets, Brightvale, faerieland etc to regain the top 4.

Though chances are RI, DC, KI, LD and HW will also beat them. The only way to close the gaps will be like stated above, sweep the 5 top teams. That way the point gap will close.

I see KI winning to be honest. Go you lot =D

Wow I support KI But This week we could drop back a couple of places, as this week we are going up against many of the strongest teams in the competition! On that note, We also have a couple of lower table teams so I'll be interested to see how thing shape up!

Guest Guest

LD will own you all, I have over 75 wins, over 500 goals, no losses, and my high score is 11-0. And what's more, I'm not even 13 years old! :P

Guest krawk'n
LD will own you all, I have over 75 wins, over 500 goals, no losses, and my high score is 11-0. And what's more, I'm not even 13 years old!
im 12, and i have 227 wins, and 81 games of SS. 0:) KI FTC!

Guest Highscorer
LD will own you all, I have over 75 wins, over 500 goals, no losses, and my high score is 11-0. And what's more, I'm not even 13 years old! :P

I am supporting darigan I have more than 100 wins 0 loss, and my highscore is 12-0. and whats more, Im only 12 years old .