Altador Cup Calculator

MarkOfEternity

It's not a big deal. I was only playing to get the avatar, but I wasn't able to achieve Rank One until I got 47/0/15/31 (wins/draws/slush/noise). The calculator said I should have gotten Rank One at 42/0/15/31. There is some variable not accounted for that made win 5 more games than it told me I would have to.

This is probably due to the fact that a few of your SS or MSN games were below the unknown limit that TNT set up. It still records it as a "play" but it does not effect your points towards your level. Unfortunately we can't calculate this into our calculator. It's just an estimate, it's not going to be 100%, 100% of the time.

After a few pm's with Superfly i decided to delete what i wrote and instead dedicate this post to all TDN's staffers. I love this site and all your hard work. I appreciate all the time you guys/girls spent on making this site as great as it is :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Superfly) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't advertise other Neopets Help Sites on our forums.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Edit Sorry, i didnt know it wasent allowed, bad excuse but the truth. Though i can promise it wont happen again :)

Mod Edit: It's quite alright. ;)

And about rank calculator - I got my avatar with 48 wins, 2 draws - 30 MsN score over 5k - 5 SS score over 400points.

I know that:

Yooyuball - 1 win = 1 point

MsN - 15 games = 1 point (score over 5k)

SS - unknown = 1 point (score over 400)

Our calculator was more accurate with my scores. I just had to do 1 more YYB to get my level and other sites were predicting that I needed 5 mores... In all cases, it's only an estimate.

Ok i just checked the calculator and this is what is say:

You have 209.3 Points for the Altador Cup!

You still need 65.7 more points to reach Rank 5. You can:

* Win 66 games of Yooyuball

* Draw 131 games of Yooyuball

* Play 263 games of Slushie Slinger

* Play 441 games of Make Some Noise

My stats:

Yooyuball

Number of Wins 176

Number of Draws 2

Number of Losses 0

Slushie Slinger

Games Played 10

Top Score 486

Make Some Noise

Games Played 200

Top Score 7,239

Rank

Level 3

So as you can see it dosent quite fit.

Yoouball points total: 176

SS points total : Unknown

MsN points total : 13,33

Total combined : 189,33

And rank update is every 50points from what i have heard/seen.

Every 4 ranks, the amount you need to get goes up by 25 points. So starting at level 5, you need to get 75 points to level up, instead of 50.

Now, we know that the Yooyuball and Yooyuball Draws are correct, so some of your MSN and SS scores must not have hit the met the minimum requirements for that respective game.

I entered your stats and put 0 for your SS games, and it says that you should still be level 4, so I'm not sure what it up with what TNT is doing, they have this set up soooo confusing.

I just hit rank 4 with 179 wins and the rest as mentioned before.

And yeah your right, its set very confusing :)

Only a few of my MsN games have been under 5k - i reckon its about 5-10 with a score of +4500 and the rest over +5500 every time.

And SS then all of them have been at least +300points.

This is starting to feel like LC lol - Very confusing indeed.

I hit rank 1 when I got exactly 50 YYB wins... I've also played MSN like 30 times (look at my counter). So, I think that our current figures and weight placed upon MSN and SS are way higher than what they actually count for. They literally count for nothing, basically.

Heres an idea! Ian can continue playing MSN until he reaches level two (the equivilent of 100 Yooyuball scores) then we can divide that by 50 and figure out how many plays are needed!

Thats also possible, but if we want to get the figures ourselves so we know they're right...

On the plus side, I've updated the calculator to fix a glitch that would tell you the wrong figures if you needed <0.5 points to get to the next level :) Just waiting for Ian to upload it.

Sorry but 15 Msn games = 1 point.

How i know?

Something has happened avatar came at excatly 49 yooyuball games and 30 MsN games.

47 wins and 2 draws. 47+1+2=50p.

Whos in charge for the rank calculator?

I be the one in charge of the calculator (well, I made it at least :P)

This topic was actually just created to get help in figuring out the required MSN and SS scores. If you can meet the requirements and post there, that would be awesome!