We're grounded...or NOT!

naalaro

If there are any Shenkuu supporters here, i must say things are not looking up for us!

*cue dramatic sound effects*

2 losses and a draw... that is totally unimpressive (even Virtupets is doing better...)! I've heard many people complaining that Shenkuu was up against three elite teams from the beginning, with ANOTHER ONE coming up, and while i tend to agree on some..well...weight advantages, i for one choose to ignore it, and shoulder on!! There are some murmurings on the boards about Shenkuu's ousting this season, some are even CERTAIN of it,and i'm not prepared to accept that! And neither should any of you!

This tournament is far from complete, so there is always a chance. We must strive on, and not be discouraged!

*dramatic lighting*

That will be all. The fight will continue!

I think Shenkuu will probably make it to the top 5, but probably not the top 3... The top three I think is a competition between Roo Island, Krawk Island, Haunted Woods, and Darigan Citadel. One of them is probably gonna be #4 or #5.

lol someone takes no prisoners

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Krawk Islander) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make all posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Shenkuu still has a chance of ranking high - it's too early to say exactly how high, but they're not out of the field yet.

Im not sure, RI, DC, KI and HW/MI/LD seems to be able to draw or win against each other.

Shenkuu cannot rely on winning against the easy teams to get to the top. because each easy team they will beat, the top lot will also beat.

SK will not get into the top 4. Highest they will come is 6/7th

Don't count us out yet, our schedule so far... in order... RI, DC, HW, LD, KI... we've played argueably the top 5 teams in the tournament in the first 5 days, we have an excellent chance to sweep every game next week, 7-5 is not a bad record, and would put us back into the top half of the table... plus, last year we started very similar to this, as you guys know we finished 3rd last year, we might not be as strong this year, but we are better than our current 13th place showing.

Though the one who clogs the sink. Im just saying, shenkuu way to get back to the top is the weak teams.

The top 5 you mentioned, some have played each other, and each have held their own. The top 5 you mentioned will also beat the easy teas with a full sweep.

So win lose draw, the only way you will get to the top 4 is to sweep RI, DC, KI, LD, KI in the 2nd round. If not, the highest shenkuu will go in 6th.