What is your favorite Neopet?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Aishas of course! Any color, doesn't matter...although I'm partial to anything with a lot of green in it. ^_^ Maybe it's because I adore cats and Aishas resemble cats in a way, so it works!

I also like Lupes and Xweetoks also. b)

Ogrins, hands down. I just love their overall look. Spunky, yet cute. I adore Island ones, especially, and when I'm done saving to 15 mil I'm buying a brush for my own Ogrin.

I also love Xweetoks, Rukis, Grundos and Blumaroos.

Including specific colored pets, I love Mutant Korbats, Royal Boy Darigan Peophins, and Royal Girl Faerie Draiks (without the weird head-thing), Mallow Grundos, and Desert Rukis.

Personally I'm partial towards Maraquan Grarrls. Fearsome and rugged, yet somehow sleek at the some time. :yes:

Um, I'm not sure I have a favourite really - I'm certainly not familiar (off the top of my head anyway) with how they all look as Faerie, electric and such.

I am pleased with the two pets I have though.

My first was the blue Elephante which I liked even at the start - which is why I picked it ^_^

The green Uni actually was a red Grundo. I was disappointed in the change at first but the Uni has grown on me :)

I love maraquan eyries (love most of the maraquan pets, it's a cool color!).

I like also xweetoks and cybunnies (I love rabbits lol). And island colors and some faeries are cool too. Others pets and colors, it's case by case for me (mutant draik, halloween uni, christmas zafara, etc).

My favourite pets are Kougras and Gelerts. They remind me of Dogs...(yes I know a Kougra is a cat...but it still is close enough to a dog.) And dogs are my favourite animals. They also both look really cute. Another pet I like are Shoyrus just because of their genuine friendly looking smile. :) I really enjoy Rainbow and Baby painted pets.