Altador Cup Point / Level Calculator!

Superfly

Why hello ladies and gentleman! As I mentioned in the last news post The Daily Neopets wants to provide our users with the best information and features possible and not just entertain them. Well, we're doing it again with our advanced Point/Level Calculator. Check out all the things that this quick and easy-to-use tool does for you in the screen shot of my current AC scores.

calculator.png

This unique feature takes the data that you enter from your scores page, tells you your current rank and how many points you have. It then does some pretty cool calculations to tell you how many more points you need to reach the next level and then generates a list of how many of each game, Yooyuball, Slushie Slinger, and Make Some Noise, you need to play to to reach the next level! Isn't that funky cool?!!

Heh, this is really cool! But where did you get point values form?

We figured them out based on scores, Anime did some testing. :)

There must be something wrong with either TNT or the level calculator, because I have 48 wins, 3 draws, 2 SS plays, and 4 MSP plays. TNT says that I am still beginner rank, but the level calcutor says that I'm level 1.

There must be something wrong with either TNT or the level calculator, because I have 48 wins, 3 draws, 2 SS plays, and 4 MSP plays. TNT says that I am still beginner rank, but the level calcutor says that I'm level 1.

Yes, only certain scores that are above a certain unknown "limit" count for SS and MSN. So, that part is a little varied. It still counts as a play, but you don't get any credit for your rank, unfortunately we can't calculate that into the calculator. We're putting something about it on the page now.

Ohhh another cool thing for me to waste time on :P YAY!!!

Very cool, I like this feature. :yes:

PS: I've seen on another neopets fan site that the minimum score for SS is 100. But I don't know how they calculate this.

Yes, only certain scores that are above a certain unknown "limit" count for SS and MSN. So, that part is a little varied. It still counts as a play, but you don't get any credit for your rank, unfortunately we can't calculate that into the calculator. We're putting something about it on the page now.

Well that's a bit of a bummer. Meh, I can still get a good estimate of where I am and how far I need to go. :yes:

We figured them out based on scores, Anime did some testing. smile.gif

We being me ;)

If anyone knows the minimum scores, or has any other suggestions/ideas, they can be easily figured into the calculator. Just post 'em here!

Very cool, I like this feature. :yes:

PS: I've seen on another neopets fan site that the minimum score for SS is 100. But I don't know how they calculate this.

ohhhh so that's why i keep sending msn scores of 2000 and my rank doesn't go up.

i send only 2000 to give me a bonus 20 seconds of playing.

special fact: when i play make some noise on a very slow computer, i get like 9000 (last year, this year we don't have the slow computer :( )

If anyone knows the minimum scores, or has any other suggestions/ideas, they can be easily figured into the calculator. Just post 'em here!

It's seems that the minimum score for SS is 250 points (and not 100 as previously weighed up). Source : Jellyneo

Hmm... how do you factor the minimum scores into the calculator? I don't think you can ask everybody to keep a record of all their SS and MSN scores. :P

That's my opinion too AA. All we can do is to notify people that low scores won't count...

(PS at TJ... 1000 wins... I don't believe you :P)

Well you could theoretically hack into TNT's database and get all the data. But I doubt that would be allowed. :P

Looking at my measly scores on that calculator is somewhat depressing actually. XD

Why hello ladies and gentleman! As I mentioned in the last news post The Daily Neopets wants to provide our users with the best information and features possible and not just entertain them. Well, we're doing it again with our advanced Point/Level Calculator. Check out all the things that this quick and easy-to-use tool does for you in the screen shot of my current AC scores.

calculator.png

This unique feature takes the data that you enter from your scores page, tells you your current rank and how many points you have. It then does some pretty cool calculations to tell you how many more points you need to reach the next level and then generates a list of how many of each game, Yooyuball, Slushie Slinger, and Make Some Noise, you need to play to to reach the next level! Isn't that funky cool?!!

This counter does not entirely work. It says that I am on stage one when I am not! :grrr:

This counter does not entirely work. It says that I am on stage one when I am not! :grrr:

*copies note from calculator page* Scores for Slushie Slinger and Make Some Noise must be above some as yet unknown minimum score before they "count" towards leveling up. All scores sent will still show up in your total played though, even if they do not count towards your levels. Thus, if you have sent a lot of low scores in these two games our calculator will not be accurate!

Guest larry corz
We figured them out based on scores, Anime did some testing. :)

i got to level 1 after 1 of my players had more goals (on the other team)than the goalie had saved.

i was rank 2 when it had double the goals than the goalie had saved