Jump to content

nirv120

Members
  • Posts

    57
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by nirv120

  1. Sometimes I get random events with the most pointless item. This is one of those. But for real, I wonder why TNT included all these items that have no gameplay attached to them. There must be a reason...
  2. I didn't even know I didn't have this one yet!
  3. This would be nice if it hadn't costed 20k.
  4. I love this new color. I genuinely hope they keep getting input from the community for the new colors.
  5. Another one!
  6. As soon as I figured I out I need 5 million worth of items instead of 1 million, it was pretty easy to get.
  7. I really don't get how highjacking an entire site feature for the minor lol isn't a banable offence.
  8. I use nsheng on reddit! I've made a bunch of money with his bets.
  9. I finally made it past 20 million! It's so hard to believe that less than six months ago, I came back to the website to a hacked account that was basically emptied.
  10. This is such a relief, Kacheek Seek is one of my least favourite things to do on the website.
×
×
  • Create New...