Easter Cybunny Avatar

Izzy ♥

Yay! I actually managed to get this one and didn't mysteriously forget! :P

Thanks a bunch for the reminder!

Thanks Izzy, I almost forgot about this one. :D

That is my 219th avatar and also my last Seasonal one!

Yes it was... however, this avatar is available on the same date every year... matching the Easter dates of the year it was released firstly!

Thanks Izzy!!! I got it too hehe... I had to send an email to myself to get it :P

I sent the greeting, but didn't get the avatar. Also didn't get the avatar from the sloth plot...any idears? :crying:

Guest Guest
There is no avatar from the dr.sloth plot, was there?

When I collected my prizes, it said that I was able to use the Return of Dr. Sloth avatar. I went to the neoboards and others said they got the message, too, but not the avatar??? :mellow:

That explains why I couldn't find it! :whistle: Thanks! Truthfully, it popped up so fast and I was clicking away and I missed what it said and assumed it was an avatar.

When I sent the Easter greeting, I got an email from TNT saying the email server was having trouble delivering the email....think that's why I didn't get the avatar?

Could be, you may have to try sending another greeting and see if it works. Alternatively if that does not work you could try emailing TNT?!?

I dunno....I guess I have to wait until next year :sad01_anim: Nobig...thanks so much for the help! :wub_anim:

:P The problem is probably being caused by the massive number of people sending neogreetings to get the avatar.

Well generally Izzy will update her first post if it is no longer available, and she hasn't done that yet, so that would technically mean it is still available (unless of course Izzy forgot) which I doubt!

Well that's certainly a good thing - I guess I didn't have to worry about missing this announcement then. :P