Egg Decorating Competition!

Anime

candy_sugbun.gifnegg_funcolour.gifnegg_starflower.gifnegg_sunflower.gifcandy_sugbun.gif

Rather than another 'Secret' event, for Easter we're haveing an Egg Decorating competition!

Here are the rules:

• To enter, you need at least 50 posts.
  • You may decorate your egg on the computer, or print it out/draw it and color it.
  • There is a basic template here if you wish to use it.
  • If you want to draw your own template, the maximum size is 550 by 400 pixels on the computer, 7 by 4 inches (18 cm by 10 cm) when drawn by hand.
  • You have untill Easter (April 8) to enter.
  • To enter, post the image here.
  • There will be a first, second, and third place. How this will be decided will depend on the number of entries.

There will be another event open on Easter only as well, so don't miss out!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i lose, when is easter? for me its in 24 hours

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mikey) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please use complete punctuation! This includes capitals! Read about it here.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Jubjubman, it's Easter for me, which is on Sunday, the 8th. I said that up there.

Isabel, that is AMAZING!

Oh poo. Isabel is going to own this competition. I have no flash programs, but I'll come up with something decent.

Remember that there's 3 places to be filled. And who knows, maybe you'll come up with something SO great, it'll beat Isabel's!

43gl44k.jpg

Well, mine may not look as flash as isabells(pun), but this took alot of time.

I even invented a new colour of jubjub, its called retro, now, if only i had a pb...

And not only is the retro and striped jubjub holding up the egg, but its a kinder surjub with a sexy island one keeping my baby warm. :)

easter_egg_evil.png

I call it.....my EVIL easter egg!

By the way, this was a way to show off my mad Paint skillz! :P

WHOA. I shall find a way to your secret, Zac! I shall find a way!

These entries are looking too pwnsome so far... heck, two of the entries are animated!

*Puts my slightly used thinking cap on*

Now how shall I make my egg pwnsome...