MoTA has been moved!

Crusher

Hey everyone!

Crusher here, co-head of the contest Mastery of The Arts, the sequel to TDN's Wildlife. For all you guys waiting for news, we can finally tell you that work is back on track and Theo and I are currently back in development!

To all potential new members: Please check out the old MoTA forums and see if you'd like to join us in the future!

We also have some excellent news...a new website and forum!

MoTAF

You can register and chat about upcoming events and releases, and (once it starts) discuss the game itself :). We're really excited to be able to do this, and as such we ask that you move all future discussion about MoTA to that site :). Of course the MoTA team :wub_anim: TDNF and so should you! Don't let this take you away from here for too long; we completely support The Daily Neopets.

MoTA: The Official Website

Secondly, check out our awesome new site! There isn't much new stuff there at the moment, but we have room to grow it over time!

We hope you like our new developments! Understand that both Theo and I HAVE been working on MoTA, and we haven't forgotten about you guys!

~To the forums!~

=Cameron=

This is quite exciting for both of us as a matter of fact. :yes: It was kinda difficult coordinating everything on a single thread, and now that we have our own site and forum we have a lot more freedom to do crazy stuff. XD

XD The mighty Cheese Queen has no female backup!

But we do need more suggestions as to what you guys want the contest to be. :yes:

You guys better get over there! They need more members, and I need a girl. :O
XD The mighty Cheese Queen has no female backup!

But we do need more suggestions as to what you guys want the contest to be. :yes:

Guys AND girl.

I don't know why more people haven't registered there yet *insert generic picture of a frowning face*

Well I guess most of the currently active TDNF members have no idea what MoTA is. :P But then, that's why we have old, archived threads.

MOTA is a game similar to those of RPGs. Crusher and AA could probably explain it much better, but I'll do my best. Basically, you try to use your skills to hurt other players. The last surviving member wins MoTA. You can view the first game of the series, Wildlife, here. And the old MoTA topic is located here.

That sounds cool. When does it start?

That has been the question since last year :P lol

Basicaly, when Theo's internet will be fixed, and his Malay language class over, but only if that happens when Cameron is not sick and not dying under homework. =P

Okay how exactly does one get one of those awesome dragons? There's no way to register on the site!!!!!!!!!!!

>>>> WANTS IN!!! lol http://sahetow.dragonadopters.com/

Uh... are you sure you posted in the right topic? :P

And there's an 'About Us' page on the MoTA website if you want more information about the contest. :yes: It'll start when we're confident we can move it along smoothly - although things should go faster now that we have a new member on the team. ;)