Minor Habitarium Issue - Phantom Nests

Crystalline

Hey TDN! I do NOT have a lockout issue with my habitarium, but my issue is fairly annoying and I was wondering if anyone else experienced the same. (I did a quick Google search and this problem doesn't seem to come up under the "common issues" listed at ~Nimmo or other sources.)

I basically have these phantom (unbuilt) nests clogging up my bag. I can't put them on the board, because the soldiers/workers don't register that it's on the board and refuse to build it. After I put them on the board and refresh the page, they're no longer on the board and back in my bag. If I delete them from my bag and then refresh, then they're back in my bag being completely useless and taking up space. It's extremely annoying, especially because there's no way of telling apart these dud nests from the normal, functional nests until I refresh.

Does anyone else have this issue and/or know how to fix it?

• 1 year later...

They're called zombie items.http://www.neopets.com/~Neshiri#miszom

TNT can clear your entire item bag if you send a ticket, but they can't clear individual zombie items because they can't 'see' them in your bag.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not dig up old threads to cross-post the same thing.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.