Scores Galore! 5 score weekend!

Wembly

So apparently all weekend long you can submit 5 scores instead of 3 :woot: woot! So I'm just throwing this out there but anybody that want to keep track with me of how much you make for the multiple games this weekend, feel free to post in here your total for the day or for the weekend, woo np maker!

So apparently all weekend long you can submit 5 scores instead of 3 :woot: woot! So I'm just throwing this out there but anybody that want to keep track with me of how much you make for the multiple games this weekend, feel free to post in here your total for the day or for the weekend, woo np maker!

I Will! :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

And that's every weekend from now till September 18th! Have fun with this guys!

That's good to know, this is not awesome, it's maximum awesome and beneficial to my Halloween PB fund too.

My Goal Is To Each 10m + :) Hope You Get Your Halloween Paintbrush. What Pet Are You Wanting To Paint? May I Ask.

I have plans to paint my Kiko Halloween, it's just one opportunity that I didn't want to refuse.

@ ren and stimpy: well good luck with your goal, my goal is a RB draik, so I still have a LONG way to go

Edit: Halloween Kiko= Pumpkin O.o, Ima paint my kiko on my side account (48066side, creative name huh) Halloween!

So I made 70k today game-ing which is about double what I average daily when I actually game. I guess more scores was an incentive for me to play more games, maybe I'll try to squeeze a few more in because 100k a day would be awesome.