Lost Desert Fans

Lost Desert  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Is The Lost Desert Awesome?

• Yes

Guys, guys, have you seen this? Lamelle's not on the team anymore! (He's the Kiko, whom I'm sure hated when he had to play against Kiko Lake.) He looks like a Meerca, from what I can tell from the new wallpapers.

Edit: Looks like Lamelle's gone to Maraqua, from some research I've done. Perhaps this is a sort of "passing the torch"...? And it isn't a Meerca but another Kiko that will replace him. I wonder what the story behind all this is.

*jumps into topic* WOOOOOOOO!! LOST DESERT!! Joined them in the second Altador Cup (missed the first due to inactivity D: ) and I'm too loyal to them to switch to anyone else...unlike a certain Kiko *cough* Lamelle *cough*

Winning the cup, although as awesome as it is, isn't really important to me as many other people. I just like to play the game and support my team~ which is and always will be, Lost Desert ^^

lol my answer to you poll is not really but its ok.. i am not clicking yes i am a pirate man i love krawk island!

*jumps into topic* WOOOOOOOO!! LOST DESERT!! Joined them in the second Altador Cup (missed the first due to inactivity D: ) and I'm too loyal to them to switch to anyone else...unlike a certain Kiko *cough* Lamelle *cough*

Winning the cup, although as awesome as it is, isn't really important to me as many other people. I just like to play the game and support my team~ which is and always will be, Lost Desert ^^

Desert Isis!

I love you avatar.. sorry but i really so its so cool i love that movie the road to el dorado is awesome

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.