• Couldn't care
  2. 2. Are you finding it useful.

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Do you want it to carry on.

• Yes
    • No

Eek, just when I think we can't fall any further. Hang in there DC! :ohno:

Where did all these LD supporters pop out from? This year is unpredictable. Even if I wouldn't know how it was the previous years. :x

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh so RI and HW are tied at 4th!!

^^^^ Yeah I agree, what the heck happened to them yesterday? Did Meridell take a clean sweep?

Paul. :D You have my permission to double post to post a new table each day, if no one has commented on the days before that, you can double post to bump the board. ;)

May I say, Well done Lost Desert. Most krawk island here are alright, but there has been 1 Krawk island player which has been so annoying (saying how great KI is and how much better they are compared to everyone else) Its good to see their win sweeps broken with 2 Draws.

Will Roo island do the same tomorrow and finally make KI lose a game.

Maraqua has lost another space to shenkuu, could this be their way up. Will they have enough time to get there.

AltadorCup-11.jpg

I would like to say, Krawk island win streak has been broken. They are no longer the most dominating force out there, even though they are still first.

AltadorCup-12.jpg

Maraqua has dropped even further. their chances of glory are slipping every moment, Perhaps all their water is making them slip from their position. :P

Lets hope it could play as a advantage for when they play terror mountain, though there would be a chance of slipping even further.

Guest Krawk Islander
This forum is losing at view counts of this board (the other forum, my board has over 1400 :O )

That's because TDN has their own table, but for the sake of the people visiting this forum, I'll pin this topic for convienience as well.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Krawk Islander).

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been PINNED. This topic is regarded as of high importance by site staff.