YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

MariaWB

I was casually doing stuff on Neopets, when an Alien Aisha gave me an 'Ultra Golden Nerkmid' worth 200K!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I got one of those too, but I used it and got me a trophy :) Although I didn't get mine of a SHH, I got it given to me -_-

Anyways... CONGRATS Maria!! You going to sell it, or keep it?

You can, but I am not 100% sure how it works. I didn't know you could, until I got it :P

My partner has put numerous Nerkmids in the machine and still hasn't got a trophy. You might have to ask someone else or google how it works :)

I'm pretty sure the trophy is based on what you get when you use the Nerkmid (like the trophy from Test Your Strength). I got my first one from an RE recently; considered a long time and I think I'm going to use it, but I'm waiting until the start of next month so there's a better chance of getting the trophy on the off-chance I do get something good. :P Usually you just get a tiny amount of NP and some gross food, so odds are very good that you're better off selling. But there is a very slight chance that you might get something good out of it (I'm not sure what-all is possible, but I know you can get more Nerkmids or even a paintbrush), and you get an avatar for the first time you use a Nerkmid (you are guaranteed that at least :P). Don't know if you collect avs', if not probably still best to sell, but it's up to you. Whichever you choose to do, use or sell, good luck and congrats! :)

Personally I'd sell it, but then I'm not really one for risks. Congratulations anyway! :D

I, however, am for risks. I say spend it!

Think about it this way, either you get sometihng super cool, like a paintbrush, plus an avatar, or you get something not as cool plus and avatar.

At least that is my opinon. ^_^ Anyways, isn't it fun to take chances? The choice is yours.

Maybe the odds to get something good are better if the nerkmid is rare?

I'm not sure if it was tested or not.