Win, Draw, Loss - I'm confused..

MariaWB

Why is it optional to submit the score of a game of YYB? I thought the point was that it happens automatically - optional submitting seems to me to be a bit like 'cheating'.

And I'm also confused! Is it best to only submit wins, or do you get prize points for all three results?

I just played, I think, five rounds, and I only won once. I think I only scored five goals in total, winning 2-0 in the one gam where I won.

So I don't know what to do now with the submitting?

Guest Krawk Islander

You always have to submit after you play. It it advisable to only submit if you win, but you can do so if you draw and lose, too.

You always have to submit after you play. It it advisable to only submit if you win, but you can do so if you draw and lose, too.

There's no 'have to.' I can choose 'submit score' or 'restart game'.

He probably meant "You have to choose". In any case, sending draws and losses will not affect your team's outcome. I paraphrase the YYB instructions

The points to your team are the difference in favor of your team. So a win of 4-2 would earn your team 2 points. Draws (4-4) would be 0, and losses are not counted.

Then I guess I might as well submit all scores. At least I can bragg about just how much I SUCK when it's over :P

YAY thanks for clearing that up!!! I was also wondering why it was optional to submit scores, if you ask me it should go through automatically each time *nods* Anways.. I suck at Yooyuball too Maria, maybe we should start a club :P

Count me in for that club! :P

And TNT has mentioned that while the submissions are optional, it's only sporting to submit all your results. :yes: