Altador Cup Avatar!

pormadori

^^^ Do they? Cause on the front page it says that TDN is not sure if they do or don't??

I JUST GOT THE AVATAR!!!!! O, and your write about the 49 part ( though the games didn't count for me). Go Shenkuu!!!!!

I got it for 49 games, also, although I played MSN and SS twice each, so I can't firmly say if they contribute or not.

That being said, they count toward your overall score, do they not? I don't see why they wouldn't factor in with the avatar, assuming the avatar goes by score and not simply yooyuball games. That way people who can't play yooyuball would have a chance at it, no?

Other games definitely count towards your av score. Basically, if you need 50 points to advance a rank, a win is 1 point, a tie is half a point, SS is 1/4 of a point, and Techo is even less. (YYB is worth the most, then SS, then Techo)

Also, scores in SS and MSN must be a certain score before they "count" towards levelups. They still show up in your played though, even if they're below that score :)

@Whacker - I tried it out in MSN last night, thats how I know there are minimum scores... I don't know what the minimums scores are though.

That sucks. Anyway, when I got the avatar my stats where - 49 wins for yooyuball and 100 for MSN and SS. Probably they don't count for me because I got a few points end ended game (in SS and MSN). ;)

That sucks. Anyway, when I got the avatar my stats where - 49 wins for yooyuball and 100 for MSN and SS. Probably they don't count for me because I got a few points end ended game (in SS and MSN). ;)

Just to add to this thread; I got the avatar at 38 YYB wins; with the rest in SS and MSN. (18 and 42)

Will you get the avatar at anytime? In other words if I don't refresh after each game, but after a few, will I still get the avvie, or do you have to refresh at exactly the right time?

I think you just have to refresh at the games page when you have at least 50 wins. So if you go on and do a few more and then refresh, it should be fine. :)

Thanks Zac!! I am getting there only 17 more games to go :yes:

man i feel pretty puny with my wins compared to you guys.... i have a question tho, i know if you submit losing scores it is detrimental to the team as a whole but wouldn't those goals you did earn help you out personally in the prize department? sorry if off topic.

It isn't bad to submit losing games. KI siad before that if you submit a losing score it just doesn't give your team any points.

Lols... I don't know if that made sense. When you submit a winning score you get 1 point, draw .5 of a point, loss 0 points!!

Gah, sorry but I'm still a tad confused about what I need to do for this Avatar :* I've read of some people getting it when they go up a rank or even just when they play 50 games (of any of the 3 games). But I've played 60 games of "Make some noise" and no avvie :(

So I'd like to know, do I need a specific score in a game to go up a level, or do we go up a rank just by playing a certain number of games?

I'm really beyond rubbish at yooyuball so would like to be able to try for this avvie another way! :)

Gah, sorry but I'm still a tad confused about what I need to do for this Avatar :* I've read of some people getting it when they go up a rank or even just when they play 50 games (of any of the 3 games). But I've played 60 games of "Make some noise" and no avvie :(

So I'd like to know, do I need a specific score in a game to go up a level, or do we go up a rank just by playing a certain number of games?

I'm really beyond rubbish at yooyuball so would like to be able to try for this avvie another way! :)

You need to win 50 YYB games, tie 100 YYB games, play 200 SS games, or play 400-600 MSN games.

You need to win 50 YYB games, tie 100 YYB games, play 200 SS games, or play 400-600 MSN games.

Oh. Now I wish I hadn't asked......... *lol*

Thanks Strategos :)

Well my only chance is the 400-600 MSN games, and so far I'm just at 60..... *Gulp*.

Yeah, thats correct. TNT decided to make SS and MSN worth less than a YYB game because they are considered easier. (I don't think so, though.) So when people say "You need 50 wins.", they really mean "You need 50 points."

I would suggest playing YYB if you really want the avatar but don't have time to play hundreds of games. Even if you tie, you will still get more points than playing SS and MSN. Plus everytime you win, you help your team! :)

I just got the avvie :D

Wins - 45

Draws - 4

Loss - 1

SS - 6

MSN - 17

Essentially you get this avvie when you achieve rank one (you can see your rank on the AC games page). As mentioned earlier, Yooyuball, SS and MSN all contribute towards your rank, and thus the avatar. :yes: