Frozen Once Again

Mike.

This is extremely depressing. The second time I've been unfairly frozen. I just don't see the point to neopets anymore, if they keep freezing you for nothing. This was arguably my best account ever, with a successful size 140 shop that I spent at least 3 mil on. I was taking a hiatus nonetheless, and I STILL GOT ICED. How ridiculous? I can't even tell my mall owner now because you have to be at least 12 hours old to neomail or do pretty much anything.

I just don't know what to do anymore. It will be 4 months before I can start getting lent av pets, months before I can start rs'ing, months before I can get lab again, and months before I restart my shop. Just too long. :(

Should I just quit?

What... How lame... You don't even know why? No reason at all?

This is why TNT fails. They ice the legit players and pretty much don't seem to be effectively stopping the cheaters and such.

o_O; Somehow I figure you haven't been doing that. I swear, don't let this go Mike, really nag at them about it, get things done. Otherwise, they don't listen and nothing positive gets done.

Meh I have ranted and raved about TNT being a pain in the *** (sorry for the censored), but everyone knows they do this, the sad thing is that they don't let you explain afterwards.

I hope you get your account back Mike, but you yourself know the chances of that! I don't know if I would start again or not if they took my account, I think I would just give up and do something else.

Meh I have ranted and raved about TNT being a pain in the *** (sorry for the censored), but everyone knows they do this, the sad thing is that they don't let you explain afterwards.

I hope you get your account back Mike, but you yourself know the chances of that! I don't know if I would start again or not if they took my account, I think I would just give up and do something else.

True I was frozen unfairly once because of a Glitch, though once you've been playing Neopets for quite some time its really hard to quit. Trust me I tried.

Not if you have to wait 3 months for anything good to happen on your account. You can't transfer pets, you can't restock the GOOD books, you can't do lots of stuff. My partner has a 2.5 month old account, it sucks!!!!

Mike, fill the form and see what happens. (Yea, they will probably ignore you...)

I'm starting to think that they have a quota of people to freeze every week... you know, just like cops have a quota of tickets to give.

I don't think you should quit... create an account and a side account too. (They are handy they day you get frozen >.<) I still have all a few avatar items if you need to borrow... and other stuff. Just let me know. We are there for you!

Not if you have to wait 3 months for anything good to happen on your account. You can't transfer pets, you can't restock the GOOD books, you can't do lots of stuff. My partner has a 2.5 month old account, it sucks!!!!

This is why I always have a spare account on the side that can age just in case I get frozen. :yes:

I've nagged for four years for my old account before them finally saying that my account's been too inactive and is impossible to regain last month. -_-

:O Really?? That is ridiculous. They should have answered your emails earlier and then it would not be too old!!

Again Mike, I do hope you get your account back. I can fight you in the battledome, so you can get the Jetsam - Wanna fight avvie!!??

I thought of something for people that want to help me rebuild. I really need a bigger shop size (like over 100) to be profitable to my mall (or i'm out). So if you want to contribute to that, that's cool. Don't make some big sacrifice though, I don't want you to suffer. xD

But thanks for the support/TNT bashings guys, means a lot. :)

Umm... Mike, you may want to update your account name, so that we can access your new account :) How would you like us to donate?

Mike, fill the form and see what happens. (Yea, they will probably ignore you...)

I'm starting to think that they have a quota of people to freeze every week... you know, just like cops have a quota of tickets to give.

I don't think you should quit... create an account and a side account too. (They are handy they day you get frozen >.<) I still have all a few avatar items if you need to borrow... and other stuff. Just let me know. We are there for you!

This is quite sad.. People taking precautions just in case they get frozen even though they've done nothing wrong.

Maybe someone has a side account that they don't use and could give you? (mine's been long removed due to inactivity :() TNT don't track IP's do they? They could go and freeze your new account for receiving donations <_< Doesn't sound like they have better things to do.

Hope things work out for you. Don't give up

That's so sad and unfair! I'm sorry for you Mike. :sad01_anim:

This is sad. Seriously. :sad01_anim: Nothing much else to say about it...

If you need any help Mike, be sure to ask for it - we'll all be standing by. :yes:

@Whacker: Unfortunately I'm pretty sure that TNT does track IPs, which is how they hunt down side accounts.