KRAWK ISLAND Supporters!!

m3l3ana

Well I suppose we need a KI Supporters topic, so I decided to start one. I know we have a lot of KI supporters out there, so come on people, this forum is for you!! This is where you can freely have your say about KI and how you think you are doing!!

KRAWK ISLAND FOR THE WIN!!!

Yeaaaaa, KI!! I'm a little worried about how I'm going to do on YYB this year -- I was decent at it last year, but it seemed harder than I remembered when I was playing a couple practice games (though hopefully it should help now that I know the right key for resetting the players :S) Maybe it's just that I'm out of practice...I don't know, we'll have to see. (Um...and as a side note, it's actually *Krawk* Island, but close enough. ;)) Anyway, let's go KI supporters!! Pirates FTW!! :woot:

AHHH Crappy!!! I spelled it wrong in the main topic too :( *runs off to find staffer*

I am terrible at playing Yooyuball. I can't seem to get the stupid Yooyu in the net :S even the guide doesn't seem to help me :(

Edit: Thanks V!!! I was just going to come find a staffer who was online to fix it for me :D

Bring it on Maraqua, we are going to whip your behinds!!! :P

I am playing for KI, I am unsure on how good I am at yyb, but I can play slushie slinger and make some noise quite well. I will do my best for the team though.

Guest Krawk Islander

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Krawk Islander).

Please refer to the main discussion topic which is pinned on this forum. Thanks.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Krawk Islander if you have any questions regarding this action.