YYB Window Too Big

MariaWB

I went to play YYB for the first time ever, but the window doesn't fit the screen on my moms laptop :(

What do I do?

My own computer is on the fritz, so I have no choice.. And there's no way, as far as I can see, to change the size of the game window.

If you are using internet explorer you can change how much you see on the screen. If you are on IE 7 you can click the magnifying glass picture on the bottom right of your screen and decrease it to 75%, then you can see more.

Superfly: Oh yeah! Thanks for the reminder =)

Xepha: If Superfly's suggestion doesn't work, you're right, I'll just have to change the settings of the screen. My brother will jus have to live with it if (when) I forget to change it back ;)

If you are using internet explorer you can change how much you see on the screen. If you are on IE 7 you can click the magnifying glass picture on the bottom right of your screen and decrease it to 75%, then you can see more.

That's a good idea :) I really hate having to use IE though; is there a way to do the same thing on Firefox? I'm kind of dumb about these things... :*

TNT added the option to select a screen size :)

1024 * 748

or

768 * 561

And thank the TNT Gods for that! :)

But I still suck at it.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.