Hi there :)

Fluoro

Hey there! I'm Fiona and I'm 14 :) I live in Ireland, and if I didn't have summer holidays I would be at school :P My username on neopets is fluorescency, add me as a friend if you wish! I like reading, writing, neopets, indie music and panel shows, and I'm currently addicted to the new series of Big Brother UK.

I guess that's about it... yes, I am terrible at introducing myself. Now I must finish reading the FAQ. The forums seem like a friendly group and I look forward to meeting everyone at TDN! (Well, not everyone. That would be impractical.)

Hi Fiona,

Welcome here. You will enjoy your time on the forum, everyone is very friendly. ^_^

Hello welcome to the Daily Neopets Forum, everyone here is friendly so you'll get along fine with others. ^_^

*pulls out pie cannon* Do you realise how heavy this is?? Could you not have made it a bit lighter when you made it firetail??

Welcome to the forums. You will see cookies on the table to your left, help yourself, they are delicous!!! I am Marianne *waves* Watch out for the pies, they fly in all directions!!

Hi, I'm Morgan, lover of all things cheesy--*cuts script*

Oh! They have Big Brother in the UK now? That's a cool show. I hope you enjoy it. ;)

Erm...remember to read the rules! xD

Hello there Fiona! Welcome to the forums. :) This is one of the better introductions I've seen on the forums.

You see like a very nice person who will make a very nice member here! I hope to see you posting around.

A very warm welcome to the forums Fiona! :D We are all pretty friendly here, and you should have no problem fitting in (just let your inner insane maniac loose like everybody else (: ). I see you've taken one of our delicious cookies already - you can have as many as you like! :yes:

Oh, and this umbrella is an invaluable resource with all those pies flying around. *tosses umbrella*