I am a new member.

ahtnamas

Hello.

My name is Samantha, I am 20 years old and from Australia. I just joined this forum, on the recomendation of a neofriend (_zafia_). I hope to get to know many members here, and contribute to the forums.

My neopets username is getting_sick_of_this, so feel free to neomail me if you would like to get to know me, I love to make new neofriends, but prefer to talk by neomail before hand.

Thank you very much AJ. I do like what I have seen so far, the site has decent rules, and I look foreward to exploring the rest of the site. Thank you for your recomendation of TDN

Hello friend-of-Zafia :laughingsmiley:

Welcome on the forum, I guess you have already a nice guide to show you everything. ;)

:O Why do my friends ignore me when I try to guide them here?

Anyway, hi, welcome to the forums. My name is Morgan. Don't be scared by all the insane members here, they won't hurt you. *mostofthetime* xD

^^^^ She is talking about herselp :P

Welcome to TDN, I am Marianne. Help yourself to the cookies on your left, they are delicous :yes:

Provoked?? Me, provoke you?? NEVER!!! Now be nice Morgan, or I will be forced to pull out *drum roll* the rubber fork XD

Ohh thanks Morgan. Coming from you I take that as a compliment :P

Psst.. *whispers to Samantha* If you haven't noticed Morgan doesn't like me!!

Ahahah ^^^ *yells* HEY MORGAN!!! Look at this someone misses my pie cannon!! SHAMEEE!!! :P

Thanks Whacker :D I think you just became my new best friend!

Hello ^_^ Welcome to The Daily Neopets Forum.

Here Here Take a Cookie :yes:

Thank you all very much for your cookies and warm welcomes, I am glad to be here, and very glad people actually posted on my hello board.

Well, with everyone welcome board, you know at least three people are going to post. xD We have a friendly community here...with a few members that belong in an insane asylum. *coughm3l3anacough*

Hi! If you want any nuclear waste to wash cookies down with, just ask me :)

I'm generally nice to people, (until they anger me, then they wish they were never born >:} )

And if you want to break your brain open with insanely hard riddles, ask me for one.

Note: Don't join "DOOM", even if they offer you cookies.

Can someone tell me what the difference is between an add reply and a fast reply?

The difference is that fast reply is faster because there you only need to scroll down on the bottom of the page to write a reply. Normal reply loads a new page.

Yeah, you use fast reply if you doon't need to use smilies or other stuff. *cough* Insanewitchlikeswitchesthateatboneswithhumongousbelliesthatdevouryouwhole!!!!!

*cough* Sorry about that. I just remembered that this is a welcome board.