Meowie Pricing Difficulties

torridity

I bought a Meowclops a few days ago, for what I thought was a good price of 6.5 mill. It was the cheapest I'd seen in auctions/the TP for a few days.

But, now I'm trying to sell and the whole market is a lot more confusing. My highest offer has been 4 mill, yet there are Meowies listed on the TP for as high as 10 mill. I've been trying to figure out what is a fair price, and if they've actually deflated in value since I got one. No one seems to be able to give a straight answer though. Help, please? :(

When I last looked at the prices of Meowclops' the prices varied between 8Mil and 11Mil. But that was a couple of weeks ago.

The prices over 10 mil are generally flase inflation... someone I know collects them in her gallery, and she won't pay over 5 mil for one. They are a retired avatar item though, so you should probably be able to hold out for your 6.5 mil - at least you won't lose NPs then.