Hi everone!!!

willi03

Well I just got here. I an avatar collector (though I'm afraid to ask ALP). I love schorchicos. I'd love it if you came to my pet pages Here for my schorchico and Here for my chia. I really want to turn my chia into an asperagus one. I'm having a schorchico that is going to be sent to my account when my account turns 4 months old, I'm going to paint that one camo and my present fire(It will take forever). Well By. ^_^ ^_^

Hello Willi,

Welcome on the TDN forum. ^_^

Don't be afraid by the ALP, it's not dangerous :laughingsmiley: and people here are very friendly. :yes: They helped me to get some avys, and I'm sure you will be able to use it soon too. :yes:

Well, I never have enough money as the thing I'm barrowing and I just got here. I'm afraid they'll reject me. :crying: :crying:

:woot: Another newbie! Hi, my name is Morgan. I love all things cheesy. *no touchie*

You and kopaka have the same avatars. This could get confusing. o_O

And don't worry too much about being rejected by the ALP. They're just trying to ensure the safety of their avatar items, but they're really nice people. :yes:

^^^ Yup what Morgan said about the ALP is correct. You might want to post a bit more before you try and lend anything off them, as they look into you post counts etc.

*pulls out pie cannon*

Anyways.. Welcome to the forum, I am Marianne *waves* Help yourself to the cookies on your left, they are delicous :yes:

Hello welcome to The Daily Neopets Forum, I'm Fable. ^_^

Well It's just that I only have seven thousand something. I did ask for fire paw. I'm still afraid. I haven't gotten a response back yet.

Yes!!!! I just got the fire paw card!!!!!!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Welcome to TDN willi! :D I'm sure you'll like it here, as there are many friendly and helpful members (many of which are avatar collectors like yourself). :yes:

A double recommendation for the cookies Marianne mentioned - they're the tastiest on the internet! :P