Very pleased to meet all of you

naalaro

Been hovering around this site her for a few months before i decided joining. Its a pleasure ^^

Oh yes, could someone instruct me on how uploading images work? I dont quite understand pasting the url of the image thingy. Thanks.

Nice to meet you! Hope you have fun on the forums!

As for uploading images, as fas as I know, you can only upload your avatar. Just click on "Browse" on the Chenge your Avatar pageof your Control Panel and click your image file.

To put images in your signature, you must upload your image to the web (by PhotoBucket, Imageshack, etc..) and add the url of that image to your sig in a code like this.

[img=image url here.]

Hope that helps! Feel free to ask if you have any more questions!

Welcome to the forum. I am Marianne. Help yourself to the cookies on you left and watch out for the flying pies :D

Hi, I'm Morgan. I love cheese. And it loves me. So don't touch. :D

You can upload personal pictures too...or can newbies do that? o_O *is confuzzled*

Hello Naalaro,

Nice to meet you, I'm Ithil. Welcome on the TDN forum. ^_^

Pleased to meet you as well naalaro! :D *shakes hand* Make sure to enjoy yourself, get to cover quickly if you hear a pie cannon going off, and don't forget to grab some cookies!

You can upload personal pictures too...or can newbies do that? o_O *is confuzzled*

I'm pretty sure anybody can do that. :yes: