Mmmyep newbie. Hi!

emi

*drags out pie cannon*

Welcome to TDN, I am Marianne.

Help yourself to the cookies on you left, they are delicous :yes:

*Puts up umbrella*

You may want to watch out for the pies, they fly in all directions.

*blows up pie cannon* Stop dragging that thing out!

*ahem* Anyway...welcome to TDN forums. My name is Morgan & cheese is my number one import. So don't touch the goods. :shiftyeyes_anim: Remember to read the rules so you don't anger a mod. xD

No one told me I'd have to dodge projectiles when i signed up. But thanks everone I feel all greeted and happy [:

read the rules, feel vaguely unprepared to appease the mod gods, but i suppose that's a risk i'll have to take.

It's not like they'll prowl around and drag you away if you do something wrong. The mods are pretty nice. If you just behave properly, you shouldn't have any problems with them. ;)

It's not like they'll prowl around and drag you away if you do something wrong. The mods are pretty nice. If you just behave properly, you shouldn't have any problems with them. ;)

Ditto.

It's always good to welcome a new member to the forums - so welcome Emi! :D The pie fights around here are sporadic and unpredictable, so it's always a good idea to stay sharp (and keep an umbrella handy). Or you can join the insanity! (:

Oh, and I extra-recommend those cookies Marianne mentioned - go ahead and grab some!