You Know You're Addicted To Neopets When...

Ms.Nikki

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...when you don't get of the computer for 5 years straight, and every moment of your existence is spent on www.neopets.com

... when you wind up killing your baby because it is distracting you from neopets by crying "too much"

(hey, if those things are done because of World of Warcraft they can definitely be done because of neopets)

...when you try to get Neopeoints for a year straight and forget your social life and fresh air (true)

...when you realize that after all that your recently realized goal of a gallery of paint brushes still needs at least 60 million Neopeoints left so you have to keep playing. (all true stories :( sad)

-------------------------

bluerang1andNCpets.jpg <--------------- I wish

... when the friend that told you to join neopets quits before you do

Guest Krawk Islander

....when you play more than 1,500 Yooyuball games in just 10 days of the Altador Cup tournament (guilty) :P

...when you run out of shelf room beacuse of all the plushies you have.

...when your window sill gets covered in Neopets figurines and the stand ups from the new card packs.

...when you put stickers from the Neopets card packs on your DS, DS cases, printer, and monitor.

Yes. I need help. xD

every single setting on your computer(desktop, screen saver, ect.) is neopets themed(true story :))

...when you run out of shelf room beacuse of all the plushies you have.

...when your window sill gets covered in Neopets figurines and the stand ups from the new card packs.

...when you put stickers from the Neopets card packs on your DS, DS cases, printer, and monitor.

Yes. I need help. xD

I feel your pain, Anime. I'm the same way! I admit to having no less than five shelves full of plushies. My latest addition is the Series 3 Strawberry Poogle. My "Bleach" shelves are staying as they are. Short of an 18" Queen Fyora plushie, there is no way I'm moving my manga and DVD collections from their respective shelves.

. . . when your neopets are always joyful & bloated, never anything below.(true story :D)

. . . when you've beaten the neopets darkest faerie video game on PS2 over 20 times(also true :))

when you compare your pets to neopets(my kittens are like a shadow Aisha, Skunk(the color, not smell ;)) Kougra, and yellow Skieth)

When you started back in 1999 and still playing. (Although not counting short breaks and my sad 'attempt' to quit a year ago.)

wow that's a long time