You Know You're Addicted To Neopets When...

Ms.Nikki

...you lose grasp on reality and begin to visualize your pets in your house, when in actuality, it is your cat, your dog, and your fat brother who won't stay out of your room.

...You name your NeoPet after your favorite anime character(s).

This is the case with my red gelert, ChadSado_47. I bet Levy will love that.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...you rush to check your account whenever you get access to a computer with an internet connection

...you break down crying whenever the down for maintenance message shows up

This kind of stuff happens all the time. I always feel bad if one of my neopets isn't happy... LOL

...you call the real vet to cure your neopet(s)

...you don't get up in the morning if your pets don't need feeding.

...you scream when a game tells you that you can't send your score.

I guess it's quite common then... but to care about the high scores you have to be addicted to Neopets a bit at least...

...I was thinking about neopets almost all the time, sometimes when I start playing, I can't really stop, it was as if the time has passed very fast...

...literally spend 48 hours playing nothing but neopets

and yeah the screaming thing, heh, I managed to beat the avatar score for DOM2 once and ended up not being able to send the score. I never got the avatar after that.

Ouch! Sorry to hear that one. That's one of my major fears! (That's kind of sad that it's one of my fears...)

... you see fruit chias every time you look at real fruits

and yeah the screaming thing, heh, I managed to beat the avatar score for DOM2 once and ended up not being able to send the score. I never got the avatar after that. :crying_blow:

That had to stink big time. Maybe you can get it with the new DOM3 when the avatar comes out. By the way, I love your Garfield/Negg avatar. That just rocks!

... You avoid eating fruits and vegetables (especially peas and asparagus) because you can't help picturing the fruits and veggies as Chias.

(I love fruit Chias ^_^)

Thanks! Garfield's eyes are my most favourite part of him, kinda gives him that lazy look.

Hopefully they will release the avatar soon...

... You avoid eating fruits and vegetables (especially peas and asparagus) because you can't help picturing the fruits and veggies as Chias.

(I love fruit Chias ^_^)

Thanks! Garfield's eyes are my most favourite part of him, kinda gives him that lazy look.

Hopefully they will release the avatar soon...

I don't have the fruit and veggie problem. I'm not real big on Chias. I love Kougras and Xweetoks, but that's me.

...you instinctively hide your belongings when you see a cartoon of a blue ghost.

...you stop yourself halfway through an eyeball that got into your noodles somehow.

...you start wondering how much NP regular items could get you

...your username is on your underwear

I agree cheese does make veggies worth eating

... when you spend two hours trying to calculate the amount of time in minutes it'll take you to get a higher interest level at the bank and be able to afford that new paintbrush.