Omg *Faints*

_Zafia_

Well i got 4 pets on main. And at least 1 maybe 2 of them will go to sides when they are old enough to accept transfers. That gives me 2 pets. 1 Of the 2 lefties are my lab rat, which mean that im most likely gonna paint my draik. I just dont know what color. Im thinking about doing a combo. Possible desert or royalgirl with a faerie PB, but i just dont know yet.

Im definately not gonna just waste it for a avatar like i did with my first FFQ. I made a plushie buzz. I kinda regret that. So i dont wanna do something like that again.

I made a plushie buzz too... with my first and only fountain faerie quest. I very much regret it, knowing now there is a community that you can be a part of that will help you get those pesky pet avatars without having to destroy how pretty the pets you already have are.

Congratulations! :D I've never had an FFQ in all my time on Neopets, let alone a buyable one. XD

@Mark: Well of course it depends on what colour you want to paint your pet - some colours can be obtained from relatively cheap paintbrushes or morphing potions, in which case the FFQ isn't really necessary (unless you're lucky enough to be asked for an item cheaper than the paint brush). However, seeing as a lot of paintbrushes/morphing potions can be worth several million dollars, there are many cases where an FFQ is a golden opportunity. :yes: And then there are the colours you can only get from the lab ray (barring an FFQ of course)...

Amazing! How much does the Bag of Infinite Neggs cost? (I'm rather poor, so my definition of unbuyable is different, I guess :))

And if you get a quest like that, is there a time limit? I've never gotten a faerie quest as a random event.

Im still deciding. But what i know for sure is that its gonna be a combo. Perhaps desert/royal and then either faerie, grey or pink. And its Euphraxa that im gonna paint as soon as i have chosen what colors :)