New Newbie

Hi everyone. Just a little wave to all. I'm pretty new to this message board stuff, so please be gentle. Dailyneopets is excellent! Stumbled across it a few months back, and wouldn't miss a day here. Glad to have discovered the message board..finally :* Jenn

Hello Jenn,

I wish you a warm welcome on the forum :laughingsmiley:

A very warm welcome to TDN! :D We're all a bit on the insane side round here, but you'll probably join in if you hang around long enough. :P Insanity is good for you! (:

By the way, there's a table loaded with cookies on your left - go ahead and take some if you're hungry. Don't listen to the greedy people who say they're poisonous or whatever, they're just trying to put you off so they can have them all to themselves. :sad01_anim:

We don't need DOOM's cookies. Baking cookies ourselves is so much easier. :yes:

Anyway, I'm Morgan. Stay away from my cheese and we'll be just fine. :D Read da rules!

Well if you say so - but DOOM's cookies are specially home baked. We put a lot of effort into those cookies you know...

xD Good Jenn. Loves cheese but will stay away from mine. You can have some other cheese if I don't beat you to it first. :P