Help finding the Spell book for Dark Faerie plot?

C0urt.

My sleeper corodonates are

(-336,-10)

(-296,-40)

(-256,-70)

(-216,-70)

(-176,-40)

(-136,-10)

For totals I got 12,6

but when i went to those in the library nothing happend

anyone know what im doing wrong?

Thanks, Ctle

What do you mean nothing happened? and ... Are you using your own URL or the one in the guide?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Anything & Everything Neopets’ to ‘Altador Plot’.

Well, simply going into the room won't do anything - you actually have to search all the shelves for the spellbook. :) There will be a number of clickable books on the shelves in the room, and one of those clickable books will be the spellbook - you just have to check each one.

For me, the first link in the right room found me the spellbook. Not sure whether that always happens, but there are programs on the Internet that will find you your constellation coordinates and your spellbook coordinates. I can't remember the link to the one I used, however.

For me, the first link in the right room found me the spellbook. Not sure whether that always happens, but there are programs on the Internet that will find you your constellation coordinates and your spellbook coordinates. I can't remember the link to the one I used, however.

I just skimd over all the book shelves, no hidden links?

Not all of the books in the room will be links, only a few of them. One of those will be the spellbook. :yes:

A handy trick is to use the 'tab' key, which toggles through all the links on the page, to make sure you don't miss anything.

Not all of the books in the room will be links, only a few of them. One of those will be the spellbook. :yes:

A handy trick is to use the 'tab' key, which toggles through all the links on the page, to make sure you don't miss anything.

What tab key? as in opening a new tab on firefox/newexplorer

Theirs no hidden links I can find from going over all the shelves a few times

Tab is a key on your computer. It's above shift.

Shift? -.- / Caps lock?

Shift? -.- / Caps lock?

Oh found it xD

But their are no links on my the page my cords got me to ( 12,6)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double or triple posts. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hmm... just to check, do your coordinates take you to a square room with 4 doors (one on each side) and shelves all along the walls?