Turmaculus

That looks extremely useful - used in conjunction with the existing Turmy alert topic on TDN, I'm sure a lot of people could benefit from it (myself included XD ). :yes:

Eventually this topic is going to fade into disuse. I haven't been here very long, but I thought I might try to encourage whoever moderates this section to add that link to the first page of the Turmy alert. What do you think? It gives a pretty basic idea of when you can expect turmy, so there will be a bigger turn out, and people will be expecting to see something at those certain times of day, so they'll be paying attention to the alert.

I have seen that page before and have also noticed that the times aren't always correct :S I don't know if it says it on there or not.

I can personally vouch that the times are correct at least 4 times out of 5. It offers two times each day, and says that only one of those times is correct. The problem is that AM and PM seem to be random, so he can't figure out which it is. But if you can log on twice a day, you will have a better than fair chance of waking turmaculus.

I've noticed on the list of past waking times that there are jumps in the pattern, but I can also see that the predictions are often correct, so I guess we should have this added to the Turmy alert page - I'll poke a mod about it.

We are already linking to this page in our official Turmaculus page. We have always linked to it. Please READ IT!

http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/turmaculus/

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Xepha).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Xepha if you have any questions regarding this action.