Look who's back!

Hey you guys!!! Woo hoo, I'm back! *does cartwheel* Sorry I was missing for so long, I was just so busy with school and cheer and trying to keep my grades up (and trying not to send baina to attack Mrs. Richard...) But now that it's summer I ought to be on more often! :graduated: :graduated: :graduated:

It's summer? o_O

Welcome back on the forum *princess* ^_^

Welcome back Princess. *pulls out pie cannon and starts shooting around frantically* <<< By the way we have a pie shooting cannon now :)

Welcome back to TDN! (and yes, I do remember you - do you recognise me? :P )

Anyway, the cookies are on the table to your left - enjoy! :D

o_O Yeah, there have been a lot of mysterious reappearances recently... let's hope this lasts. :P

Well I wouldn't call myself 'cool' - 'insane' is the adjective that springs to mind. :P In any case, it's good to see old members reappearing.

I wonder if I'm considered as an old member now...

Thanks for the warm welcome you guys! Actually I have noticed more people in the welcome back section... :eh:

That pie cannon is a big improvement from the cookies, although they still work too. *tries to resist the tempting cookies* ^_^ But ya, our school let out early and (get ready) we don't have to go back 'til September!!!!!! :graduated:

Pie cannon? Those don't have anything to do with the cookies - we're just having a giant pie fight! :P