Can anyone make me a free Logo?

JubJubMan

Hey there.

My friend wants a logo for his film studio. Like a logo and you know, the studio name or something under it maybe, pretty much if you people could make me some and we can see if there's anyones we like.

It will appear at like start of each film and on his like webpages/website whatever.

Is there any interest in people do this for me?

Thanks, Jubjubman

Well if I can find the time I'll give it a shot (although the graphics I make are honestly crap :P ).

But it would make things easier if you gave us something specific to work with. :yes:

Well... that narrows it down - a bit. :P How large do you want the logo to be, and what colour scheme would you prefer on it?

I might have missed it, but did you say what the studio name you wanted under the logo you wanted was? And if you knew the "feel" you were going for... something calm, like a silhouette of a tree in the foreground and the studio name on the horizon... or something energetic... like a lightning bolt illuminating the studio name...?

I'm not really good at creating graphics, myself, but I could ask around, if the other guys fall through.

Also, roughly how large to you need the logo to be? :P We're asking a lot of questions aren't we?

Maybe if you could do something filmy. Like make have blacknwhite film forming a logo or name or something.

The name is ZEXKStudios

or

ZEXK Studios

It's for a good friend. And pretty much just any size that's manageable, so not like a whole page yeah.

He said:

"I like calm, I like energetic

But most of all I like alternate!"

So take from it what you will ay!

Thanks,

The man of JubJub

That doesn't sound overly difficult. I'll try and get this done when I have some free time (hopefully next weekend). :yes:

My friend sorta made a cool thing with his fork the other day and said that it made a basic logo that he thought was cool.

It reminds me of a klingon type thing.

51sc28.jpg

So it would be cool if you could sorta do a much better version of that if you will.

• 2 weeks later...

Simple yet... smooth. I like it, but unfortunately actually making a logo will have to wait until after my exams. Sorry for the delay. :(

My exams are over now, so I will try and get something done ASAP (i.e. keep poking me :P ).

• 4 weeks later...

anything happening here?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Zac) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics inactive for more than 14 days. This topic will be left open.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.